Stray Fawn Community

My Niche Pantheon

So I'm only just starting to do more story based playthroughs, but thought it might be fun to keep a record of the gods and goddesses that come into being throughout the different playthroughs  

First up is the Goddesses of Wanderers, these two were found one after the other and it was clear they must have been sisters. Both had the albinism trait and the one with the claw was blind:

662566017_Niche-ageneticssurvivalgame13_04_20196_27_00PM.thumb.png.eb1409150366571d44efdb93c9856fa5.png(sadly I don't remember their names, which is why these days I try and remember to take a screenshot with both of them selected)

Next up the Gods of the Winter, these two were born in the mountains, side by side on the same day, Boreas was the first of the tribe to have the antenna and he used his gift to warn the trip when the weather was going to worsen so they knew to huddle together. His mate Beira was the one who would carry his message to the tribe and between them they kept the tribe warm and fed:

46037609_Niche-ageneticssurvivalgame31_05_20193_43_10PM.thumb.png.b57ca13cd4cc1a3733a75a01e17fe68e.png

Jasmine is my newest goddess, the Goddess of Perseverance and Determination, she was born blind into a tribe barely holding together and wanted nothing more than to adventure out beyond the clearing she was trapped in. Despite her lack of insect collecting skills, she is skilled at scooping up bug swarms, managing anything she sets her mind to:

1700798535_Niche-ageneticssurvivalgame14_06_20198_40_34PM.thumb.png.08b0d1e3db703881efffd781bab20406.png

• Like 4

Justice and Finn, the Gods of Sickness and Misfortune, a sorely needed pair of twins with all the genes I desperately needed...born sick:

492825501_Niche-ageneticssurvivalgame7_06_20192_21_00PM.thumb.png.0f6e576a6c736d4cb48ebd9dd1c4806c.png

Stardin, the God of Beauty and Vanity, a gorgeous nicheling whose family line died out, because he could never find a worthy mate:64561207_Niche-ageneticssurvivalgame29_05_20192_33_02PM(2).thumb.png.c3fe49251a126db312438f7d9d2d0014.png

• Sad 2

• 9 months later...

Cool! I have a few of my own!

Isme- godess of survival. She saved her tribe when all the members except for her and her two cousin boys died out.

Ice and snow - gods of albism and opposites. My first two albino creatures. They were brothers, but unusual ones. Ice had a derp snout, a big body, and a claw. Snow had a big nose, a medium body, nimble fingers and peacock tail.

Banana - godess of poison. Adam never passed on his poison fangs, and when Banana was born with them, the entire tribe was in shock.

Slasher- god of strength. With his ram horns, big body, two beareyna front paws and beareyna back legs, he had strength 9, making him my strongest creature ever.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PurrSnoutMaster said:

Isme- godess of survival. She saved her tribe when all the members except for her and her two cousin boys died out.

Ice and snow - gods of albism and opposites. My first two albino creatures. They were brothers, but unusual ones. Ice had a derp snout, a big body, and a claw. Snow had a big nose, a medium body, nimble fingers and peacock tail.

Banana - godess of poison. Adam never passed on his poison fangs, and when Banana was born with them, the entire tribe was in shock.

Slasher- god of strength. With his ram horns, big body, two beareyna front paws and beareyna back legs, he had strength 9, making him my strongest creature ever.

welcome to the forums!

• 2 years later...
On 3/17/2020 at 7:36 PM, BirbMaster said:

Oh my god it's my first post

• 3 weeks later...