Stray Fawn Community

Sick

Renio2490

I'm sick right now, and have the stomach flu.
That's why I haven't been here a lot, I'm sick and just feeling like hell. I've been sitting in bed, either on my phone or trying to sleep.

also enjoy the fact I spilt apple juice on my shirt.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, magnolia said:

Get well soon!

yeah, I hope I do. I missed school yesterday and today, and my class always does art on Fridays, and today is Friday... I bet my class did something fun yesterday too.

but instead I'm laying in bed watching Let Me Explain Studios.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Renio.. I’m sorry these past few weeks have been stressful for you.. I may not get to experience sickness like that a lot nowadays(since I’m a teenager and I think my body does much better around that age..), but when I was younger I used to be sick for about a week or two, maybe even a month.. been a long time but I know what you’re going through because I’ve been through that hell too, it’s been no fun, and I hope you get well soon.. and uh.. to hopefully make you feel better...DFC9F939-02A1-4718-ABE7-841A64D85C2B.thumb.png.23c228de99e32b8be619fe528e20ecbf.png

This is what I’ve been working on, please get better friend.. have a nice day, and take care!

26 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Renio.. I’m sorry these past few weeks have been stressful for you.. I may not get to experience sickness like that a lot nowadays(since I’m a teenager and I think my body does much better around that age..), but when I was younger I used to be sick for about a week or two, maybe even a month.. been a long time but I know what you’re going through because I’ve been through that hell too, it’s been no fun, and I hope you get well soon.. and uh.. to hopefully make you feel better...DFC9F939-02A1-4718-ABE7-841A64D85C2B.thumb.png.23c228de99e32b8be619fe528e20ecbf.png

This is what I’ve been working on, please get better friend.. have a nice day, and take care!

Ah, that is really beautiful! I've been sick for only two days (counting today), and it feels like I have been sick for four days.
I'm going to have a cup of soup, so hopefully that will do something. I'm just going to watch funny pet videos because that's nice. Hey, I might even play Niche or Warriors: Untold Tales.

I can't really hug my mother because she doesn't want my stomach flu, but at least I can hug my dog.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
13 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Ah, that is really beautiful! I've been sick for only two days (counting today), and it feels like I have been sick for four days.
I'm going to have a cup of soup, so hopefully that will do something. I'm just going to watch funny pet videos because that's nice. Hey, I might even play Niche or Warriors: Untold Tales.

I can't really hug my mother because she doesn't want my stomach flu, but at least I can hug my dog.

Whatever you can do to feel better will make me happy :) and thank you for the compliment! ❤️

Sky hopes you get well soon (against her mate's will). Meringue promises he loves you and made you sick because you're one of his favorites. He also wants to let you know he has a business to run and can't give refunds. He apologizes.

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 hour ago, panda wanderer said:

Sagittarius is also sick. His condolences are offered.

1870188375_NewPiskel(7).gif.5790f6733d228733eb7af56cbfae1c0b.gif

Awwe! Poor Sagi..

I’ve seen a lot of posts where you said you’ve been sick. Did you... get vaccinated this year? (Okay, probably a bit of a stretch question, but it’s worth asking at this point.)

Main point: GET WELL SOON!!!! I know what it feels like to be sick, and it’s seriously the worse besides depression.

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Goggles-kun said:

I’ve seen a lot of posts where you said you’ve been sick. Did you... get vaccinated this year? (Okay, probably a bit of a stretch question, but it’s worth asking at this point.)

Main point: GET WELL SOON!!!! I know what it feels like to be sick, and it’s seriously the worse besides depression.

I've been vaccinated for most things, but I still have one more shot to take.
None of those things include the flu.

1 minute ago, Roleplay section said:

Eat more dirt

The more you are in dirt or play in dirt

The better immutity you have

I have amazing immutity and I eat a lot of dirt(Play)

no
because I want McDonald's fries