Stray Fawn Community

Whims 3.0 (I am Back)

bannergirl411

Ok so I decided to start again. 

Begining.png.b13aa51c5572b4d5af0e9927b0736401.png

Everyone knows my starting female by now, Beareyna ears and Claw, Swimming tail and spots. It's Perdi! Her new mate is Royal. A pink Big-bodied with Digging paw. They want a tribe of 16 and Our next island is to the left. Perdi gets Medium pattern from the whims and Beareyna claw from me. Royal gets Medium Tail from the Whims and Spots from me.

Nia.png.16b29454900252d7abd62d25d7218015.png

Their first child is an almost perfect combination of them. Nia has Big body and ears, Digging paw and Beareyna Claw.

Pnuma.png.a78213b6b5d8a1efb21df390a06922d5.png

Younger Sister Pnuma is and exact copy of her sister except for her ears. Now we need a boy.

Sheba.png.fc77bcc22474a1495d4132849f2b4aca.png

Baby Sheba does not look like her sisters... Guess Royal has fish genes hidden away...

• Like 3

Continuing our attempt for a son...

Morag.png.8aa5154cf267ad581f2e9eccec866656.png

Morag is a copy of her eldest sister with Spots and a Fishing tail. Nia has reached adulthood and is searching for a mate.

Loki.png.4dc864f089e766918fd965cb919c2fbe.png

Pnuma found a mate for her sister. A White spikey body with horns and nimble finger. His generated name is Loki. This could be interesting... Loki receives White fur from the Whims and Spots from me. Nia receives Short Snout from the Whims and Violet Eyes from me.

Rex.png.f11d89c74eceecdb5b5364b1acf6128c.png

Finally a boy. This little spotted boy is named Rex

Tribe10.thumb.png.528a1d8e70a921e6794bfb2adef5cff0.png

Our tribe is growing! Perdi and Royal had anonther son. A pink boy with Gills Named Amalthus. Bonus points to anyone who knows the very random game Im getting names from. Nia and Loki have also had a son. A nimble Finger and Digging Pawed baby named Lang.

Link.png.aeed67a33cd018ccdcc6cf72de72bce4.png

A mate for Pnuma has been found. A light colored Lean body with Antlers and Swimming Tail. His name is Link. Pnuma gets Violet eyes from the Whims and Beareyna ears from me. Link gets Brown Eyes from the Whims and Good Eyes from me.

• Like 2

There is a small Babyboom here...

Tribe15.thumb.png.b4a3d01bef4b770bc58b8ac77f04d208.png

Perdi and Royal have had another Gilled Daughter. Her name is Haze. Nia and Loki have had Twins. Quicksilver and Wanda. Unfortunately Wanda is Sickly... Pnuma and Link have had their first child a son named Ganon, who looks exactly like mom.

Navi.png.e5d22d0738a5b6ef92dea764cc0e3170.png

Pnuma and Link have a daughter named Navi. I love her coloring. Morag and Sheba are looking for mates...

There is a sickly wanderer roaming about making everyone sick. Gotta think what to do about him...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Gotta love the Zelda related names ^^ (more like my sister perhaps.. she’s the bigger fan)

14 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Gotta love the Zelda related names ^^ (more like my sister perhaps.. she’s the bigger fan)

😁 im doing a theme for each male. Starters got Aqua gems and Xenoblade names, their sons will carry on the legacy. Loki got Blood Red gems and Marvel names. Link got olive green gems and Zelda names. Im hoping it will provide an easier way to track my family lines, since I cant look at the family tree.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
55 minutes ago, bannergirl411 said:

😁 im doing a theme for each male. Starters got Aqua gems and Xenoblade names, their sons will carry on the legacy. Loki got Blood Red gems and Marvel names. Link got olive green gems and Zelda names. Im hoping it will provide an easier way to track my family lines, since I cant look at the family tree.

Oh my gosh that is brilliant! Me and my sister would LOVE to try something like this for each family, thank you for suggesting something like this! It just gives me an idea! ^^

5 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Oh my gosh that is brilliant! Me and my sister would LOVE to try something like this for each family, thank you for suggesting something like this! It just gives me an idea! ^^

*Pats self on back* Im so smart

8 hours ago, bannergirl411 said:

I cant look at the family tree.

whhaaat? Do you not have blind genes on? If you do, it should be totally fine for you to look at the family tree!

18 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

whhaaat? Do you not have blind genes on? If you do, it should be totally fine for you to look at the family tree!

If I have a creature I absolutely love, I photograph Their Genes on the last day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bannergirl411 said:

If I have a creature I absolutely love, I photograph Their Genes on the last day.

I just turn off blind genes with console temporarily xD (I did that in AHVHC for that female who became my godess of Family)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
47 minutes ago, bannergirl411 said:

I do something pretty similar, basically on story mode and on another save I have here.. I photographed all of my Nichelings who die to honor them..

Wanda and Ganon have become mates. Wanda gets Beareyna Claw from the Whims and Red fur from me. Ganon gets Good Eyes from the Whims and Mask from me.

Sheba and Quicksilver have become mates. Sheba gets Pattern Density Thin from the Whims and Spots from me. Quicksilver gets No Pattern from the Whims and Medeum body from me.

Navi and Rex have Become mates. Navi receives Pattern shape A from the Whims and Mask from me. Rex receives Pattern shape C from the Whims and Nimble fingers from me.

Goodbye.png.016bc406040ebe0f1c711db95fd30b29.png

Perdi and Royal are dying of old age next turn. Goodbye my beauty.

ToraMipha.thumb.png.c07b5675f555581da7e2ad9e0c596a47.png

They are gone, They Leave behind one last child named Tora. he is the new leader. Tribe size goes up to 20. Wanda and Ganon have had their first child. A daughter named Mipha. Loki has died of old age.

BABY BOOM!

Gerudo.png.8c9c4120611f50fc95a2409c84ee9773.png

First is Gerudo, Daughter of Pnuma and Link.

Niles.png.90c71ca44f5a364fc9aeed1cace66054.png

Next is Niles, Son of Rex and Navi. Soooo Cute!

DaisySky.png.52d7ca053f898caf4a142e51550a8902.png

Daisy-Skye, Daughter of Nia and Loki. So Adorable, cant stand it.

Bucky.png.cd8af44291b8eedb64c9240380d8bc3f.png

Bucky, Son of Sheba and Quicksilver

Continuing on from last week.

Wander.png.7fe27556014a3054949ec1b2de08ad2d.png

Morag decided to mate with the sickly wanderer. He seems to be camera shy, but is a red Crackerjaw with Claw, spikey body and Savanna Horns. Morag Recieves Pattern Density Thin from the Whims and Purple Eyes from me.

Urbosa.thumb.png.bce7522064f18df36c9f7e33f42868e5.png

Wanda has died of her illness, leaving behind a Digging Pawed/Beareyna clawed Daughter named Urbosa.

Bat.png.20f1889eb1a42d215ef0a632c8da3d78.png

A mate has been found for Amalthus, her name is DeeDi. DeeDi receives Digging paw from the Whims and Hind Legs from me. Amalthus receives Medeum body From the Whims and Spots from me.

• Like 1

I have a little more time, now where were we?

Nia has died of old age.

Mipha and Leader Tora have become mates. Tora receives Beareyna Claw from the Whims and Spots from me. Mipha Receives Red Brown fur from the Whims and Blue Eyes from me.

Char.thumb.png.da575d534f5c761699dfebd0b4692586.png

A wanderer named Charmander has been found. He will be Gerudo's mate when she comes of age. Charmander gets No Albinism from the Whims and Mask from me. Gerudo gets Pattern Shape C from the Whims and Huge Pattern from me.

Jemma and Niles have become mates. Jemma receives Shortsighted Eyes from the Whims and Purple Eyes from me. Niles gets Spots from the Whims and White Pattern from me.

Link has died of old age.

Skyloft.thumb.png.4ba4ffd0c72d660eadc51772f9525427.png

Couple of things are happening. First we had Link and Pnuma's final child. A son with Digging paw, Lean Body and of yeah BIRD BEAK! He is named Skyloft. Also, A beareyna is after us.

We defeated the Beareyna, though Charmander took 4 days damage. Pnuma has died of old age.

Zuko.thumb.png.bfdc888730b2184c7922570eb27a8755.png

Morag has had her child with the Sickly Wanderer. I really like him, he has Claw and fishing tail, also Ram Horns. He is named Zuko.

• Like 1

Hello all!, Happy 4th to all who are here in the U.S. of A.

Morag has died of old age.

M.H.png.d4f33c8ad717542281dce213eadc8391.png

Sheba has given us a surprise, In her last moments of life, a Poison Fanged Daughter! Maria Hill is a wonderful new addition.

In their last days of life, Haze and Lang have decided to mate. Lang gets Green Eyes from the Whims and Cracker Jaw from me. Haze gets Black Pattern from the Whims and Nimble Fingers from me.

Bucky has left the tribe to wander

Spidy.png.0283f28fdd349d0e9e28f87f32ab9872.png

Soooo, Kinda wish I had mated them earlier. We have a strong boy named Peter and a pretty little gatherer named Parker. 

Rex, Ganon and Charmander have all died of old age. Poor Pregnant Gerudo is being chased by a Beareyna.

Amalthus and Lang have died of old age.

Children.png.b0c98792af11ac62fc62cf133e7eda7d.png

At the time of his death Navi had Rex's children. Zeke and Pandoria.

Bruce.png.a396c9974716ae220c37cc847eddbc4b.png

Haze dies leaving baby Bruce in young Parker's care.

Dagas.png.ae46c95ecd5d3db54c9144317286117a.png

Little Dagas was unfortunately born with his mothers deformed paw...

Jin.png.a850c40e7bc4f6e7e363b9d70f8187e8.png

Jin has been born, the son of our leader. He has his mother's coloring and father's strength.

Hey everyone, Its been a busy summer, but Im finally back online.

Hugo.png.c776866e85b76a29f12bb523059c13fe.png

Gemma and Niles have had a son named Hugo, unfortunately no Spiky body was passed down. But he is quite pretty.

Navi and her young daughter Pandoria have been killed by the Beareyna. Young Zeke is still running from it.

MariaSky.thumb.png.f4ef918c17bb465170928190e8482ada.png

Maria and Skyloft have become mates. Maria recieves Mask pattern from the Whims and Ram Horns from me. Skyloft recieves No Albinism from the Whims and Ram Horns from me.

Spearow.png.b1c9327c259a55b5e74f034572d8d450.png

Gerudo has had her child with the late Charmander. Meet Spearow, A big bodied, Big Eared, Clawed Bird Beak Baby girl. I kinda love her... I may try to breed Gerudo with Zuko before she dies to see more of her children. Zuko Recieves Dots from the Whims and Good Eyes from me. Parker and Zeke have also become mates Parker recieves Pattern Shape B from the Whims and White fur from me. Zeke receives Stripes from the Whims and Nimble fingers from me.

DeeDi dies of old age.

Malroth.png.d118d50c97f51900f5a5071040acb052.png

We are leaving for a new Island soon, but we found this guy. He looks cool and Im hoping to breed him before he dies in the hopes of a unique immunity gene. His name is Malroth.

I bred Malroth with Urbosa. Malroth recieves White Horn Color from the whims and normal fertility from me. Urbosa recieves Black Pattern from the Whims and Claw from me.

Goodbyes.thumb.png.2fb687fd2180d255beac39a2979b938d.png

On our way to the new Island some of our females got too old to continue. Mipha gave birth to a son named Addim and Jemma is About to have her and Niles final child. (Hopefully a girl, am low on females).

Torna.png.9617b6a82d34044e06938a145298e992.png

Well its a boy, but he is very interesting... Torna has Savanna Horns and Spiky Body. Tora and Mipha have died of old age. Torna has been named the new Leader. Tribe size goes down to 18. Gerudo had her child with Zuko on her last day. Unfortunately her is blind and we will be leaving him behind. Just need to have Urbosa's baby, then we are good to go.

Lulu.png.7f2044cc9cb9a8a8f1c03f85f5a31c6a.png

The good news is we have finally gotten a girl. Meet Lulu, Malroth's lovely child. The bad new is, we are all dying...

Sooo, You all have gotten me addicted to Lioden, but I need more energy to do anything right now... Whims it Is...

We have changed Islands, this place is small so we are headed straight accross to the swamp soon.

NewIsland.thumb.png.f4fce3ae9f1633be81b49c15483e7934.png

Zeke and Parker have had a spotted son named Minok. Maria and Skyloft have had a Poison Fanged son named Deku, with double Digging Paw. Now we really need more girls... Spearow and Addim have become mates. Spearow recieves Red Pattern from the whims and Average Fertility from me. Addim receives Diffing paw from the Whims and Spots from me.

Tribe.thumb.png.dd5f8b09f6d5b6a9520b1dbc76a8ee1c.png

Zeke has died of Starvation. Parker gave birth to a son who looks much like his father, but with her Beareyna ears. His name is Blade. Maria gave birth to a daughter named Zora. I thought we had gotten rid of these gills...

Skyloft and Peter have died.

Boys.thumb.png.0200487510a1ef5c4a423bd9d18d08ce.png

Maria had her and Skylof's last child. Another Boy, This one with Poison fangs and Ram Horns. At least he will be useful in the Swamp... He is called Hero. Spearow and Addim have had a pretty Clawed Boy named Dromarch. Torna and Lulu have finally Mated. Torna recieves Ram Horns from the Whims.. And Good Eyes from me. Lulu recieves Brown Pattern from the Whims and Normal fertility from me.

Bruce died of starvation damage.