Stray Fawn Community

FINALLY! I’m drawing for people!!(CLOSED! For good!)

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

FOLKS! As you may know.. I am going FREAKIN insane over trying to draw one of my characters and their offspring together, it’s just.. GAHH! DUNNO WHY ITS SO HARD BUT IT IS!!! So for that I am opening my own art request topic, please no spam, only one Nicheling per person PLEASE, and guys keep in mind.. I don’t usually draw all day, so it might take me a week or two to get your Nichelings done, and we all know that you’ve got beautiful Nichelings hidden in there.. if you’ve got the prettiest, most majestic Nicheling there is, even if it’s a god or not I will draw them, SO BRRRING IN THE REQUESSSTS! I’m just bored so I don’t know what else to do.. I can’t be playing games like Niche at night.

Welp.. no ones on, I guess I’ll keep trying, trying to draw.. whatever it is... that I’m trying to draw.. ugh.

Edit: So.. I hate to ask of this.. but can anyone be willing to at least show or describe your creature’s genes? I’ll have a bit more trouble trying to draw them if I want them to look more detailed..

Edit#2: So.. I have a new rule here since I re-opened my requests, and that is.. I am not looking for anything too detailed like something from a movie or a roleplay.. I’m just wanting to draw Nichelings, I’m not a professional artist with that much skill, but remember guys I will do the best I can to make your characters look good and in the best background I can make possible, I just wanted to get this out so I won’t have to get requests like this again, but no worries folks I’m not putting this on you or anything it’s just a reminder.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
32 minutes ago, Lawoofy said:

Could you draw Likana? :D

20181220173955_1.jpg.81706608ae1ade7e4e685da5e9f40cd9.jpg

Oh absolutely! That creature is just beyond adorable!! Is there any other side positions of her for better reference or is that it? or you could describe her genes or show them to me aswell, one or the two..

24 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Oh absolutely! That creature is just beyond adorable!! Is there any other side positions of her for better reference or is that it? or you could describe her genes or show them to me aswell, one or the two..

20190126091420_1.jpg.4d23578dbf846d785d610a4e3b120665.jpg20190126091429_1.jpg.84e199b543ead10e011b4286204f0506.jpg20190126091438_1.jpg.8079428c9ddc83c9f6c4d0e8699fde64.jpg

20190315174851_1.jpg.28c44483cfb9ec9174d47a7a5e10f415.jpg

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Lawoofy said:

20190126091420_1.jpg.4d23578dbf846d785d610a4e3b120665.jpg20190126091429_1.jpg.84e199b543ead10e011b4286204f0506.jpg20190126091438_1.jpg.8079428c9ddc83c9f6c4d0e8699fde64.jpg

20190315174851_1.jpg.28c44483cfb9ec9174d47a7a5e10f415.jpg

Ahh! Yes! Just what I was looking for as I started drawing! Great! I’ll have your Nicheling done this morning! Or tomorrow.. however it goes(I just can’t help but stay up for some reason.. and draw.. video game music calls to me! <3)

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Goodness is it just me? Or am I always getting to draw poison fanged females for some reason? (I.e Bloodstone, Kosire, now Likana), I just feel like Stray fawn studios had intended to make the poison fangs that popular starting with Adam lol

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Also.. I wanna note that: I am not used to drawing horns.. OF ANY KIND, so.. sorry if I do butcher them a bit, I’m just starting to add them.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 hours ago, Raresi said:

Oooh! Maybe some art of these two? I found them once, and i only had to console one of the females genes to make them look related!wandererslol.thumb.png.5407b07d9bcff50f6e2909d865dc39b8.png

Hmm.. that gives me an idea!

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Aaahhh! Thank you guys!! These guys are soooo beautiful! I’m gonna close it for now then, till then.. aye!

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Incase y’all are having impatience, I am actually getting an art project done that I was previously supposed to do before I opened this, now that I’ve had them all sketched out and 1/2 of them complete, sooo yeah.. once the other one’s finally done, then hopefully I’ll have time to then get all of your Nichelings done, don’t worry folks! They’re planned! Just not quite in development yet..

Guest SilverTheNicheling

The topic is re-opened again! I am willing to accept more requests now if you’ve missed your chance! :D

Guest SilverTheNicheling
5 minutes ago, magnolia said:

Could you do Magnolia XD

Screenshot (570).png

Will do! Got her genes perhaps?

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 minutes ago, Roleplay section said:

Adult Asha looking up at a three-headed snake

Okay

So in RP Asha is in a sinkhole called Rising Snake's Pit

There a three-headed snake guarding her

Yugo and Cassie( @Brokenshock ) save her because Ashi(Asha's little brother) told Yugo to do so :3

Niche - a genetics survival game 5_19_2019 4_46_17 PM.png

Umm.. maybe that’s a bit too detailed for one picture...? Don’t mind if I just draw the character and maybe figure out some kind of background for her?

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Okay.. you know what guys? I’m just starting to shade my other picture now and OH MY GOD.. that is a lot of work I have to do... and yeah I hate shading, it sucks, but it’s what gives the characters in the picture more life in it.. but uhm.. I have requests I gotta work on soooo... *sigh* I may not shade every part of the picture.. that’s just how it goes I guess... I’m not lazy or anything I’m just trying to know my limits..

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Alright folks, last chance to submit your Nichelings if you can, if you haven’t checked out the rules that have “Edits” on them, then please do so, it’ll give you more details on how you should submit your character so it can make my drawing job a little bit easier.. but yeah guys I close this tomorrow and I’m not reopening it.. I’m finally gonna be working on these requests like I should.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
54 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

Could you draw Kois?

Kois.PNG

Yes! Thank you for showing her genes too!