Stray Fawn Community

FINALLY! I’m drawing for people!!(CLOSED! For good!)

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

@Renio2490 where are yoooouuuu? Huh.. maybe it’s just cause it’s early in the morning and she’s not up yet..

Errr wait no.. it’s Sunday.. who here goes to Church?

5 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

@Renio2490 where are yoooouuuu? Huh.. maybe it’s just cause it’s early in the morning and she’s not up yet..

I was up at that time. Actually, it was 12 pm where I live when you tagged me, I just went somewhere...

14 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

THE PRRRRINCE OF RACCOONS IS DA-DA-DA-DOOOONE! Haha I got a little funny there with the entrance eh? Well anyways here you go @Renio2490! Prince was a very handsome and fun Nicheling to draw! His design is so simple.. yet it’s dipped in royalty all over!(as his name states)I made his pose upright for a prideful stance, and his expression relaxed and laid back, mostly because I know how peaceful of a creature he is! THIS, is also the first time I’ve ever drawn a male Nicheling for the art requests! The most I got were females and it’s great now that I’ve been able to draw one of the opposite sex! Speaking of which.. I colored his mane a bit darker than his fur, mainly because I think it fits better and it makes him look pretty, plus it doesn’t have to really blend in with his fur sooo yeah.. and finally the background here is not the best.. but I’ve put more love into it as best as I could, mainly since I see him being more outdoors and one with nature. OH! and one more thing.. I added a special quote for him! What do you think? ^^ also.. I LOVE HIS GREEN EYES! DEY SO PRETTY AHH IM IN LOVE!

AF138BF0-CB88-49A2-9004-AE561C187B09.png

Alright, @Raresi‘s request is next, and I have something very unique planned for her two one winged creatures! :3

oh my gosh he's the prettiest man alive!
This fits him so perfect (even the quote)!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

oh my gosh he's the prettiest man alive!
This fits him so perfect (even the quote)!

Thank you! I’m glad you love it! ^w^

7 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

me, I've been gone all morning because of it + going out to lunch + having to help mow the lawn (still gotta do more soon, ugh)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

me, I've been gone all morning because of it + going out to lunch + having to help mow the lawn (still gotta do more soon, ugh)

Oh mowing the lawn, that’s gotta be no fun huh?

Guest SilverTheNicheling
19 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

yeah, 93F out..n (and of course no breeze :T)

Goodness Gracious that’s awful! Summer is a train wreck in my opinion and wished it never existed...

1 hour ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Goodness Gracious that’s awful! Summer is a train wreck in my opinion and wished it never existed...

ikr! Why does the grass have to grow only when it's hot? 😧

• Haha 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

ikr! Why does the grass have to grow only when it's hot? 😧

I agree.. especially when it NEVER rains...

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Dang! I finished @Raresi‘s request(wherever she is.. ;-;)pretty quick! But basically what I did here was do a mirror like thing with the two since both had wings but each had it on the opposite side, so it made sense to do so, plus it makes it look like they’re actually flying!(and about to attack a Bluebird...)sooo yeah.. not quite like a fusion but kinda similar. Anyhow.. I hope you enjoy this piece of magnificence! I had fun drawing it myself, especially adding the details! Such as the short sighted eye on Nonu, and the white shine on their feathers!650AE985-5D21-486D-A441-D6EE0468D9BD.thumb.png.cfca9079334986dec781633129c9873b.png

Wait.. if my math is correct.. no let’s see two plus 3 =5 so that would mean x is equivalent to 7 =FlowerMask is next! (It’s 2:20 am..)

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Sooo.. guys? I’m delaying the requests for a bit.. why? FlowerMask is on vacation now and I want it to be an instant surprise when she gets back, plus I am in need of a break now, so please be patient, I’m getting things sorted out in the best that I can..

Guest SilverTheNicheling

FlowerMask is finally done! With that of course out of the way I can now go on to the next person who requested! This is going to take a while though since I’m unfortunately on break at the moment, and soon I gotta get to bed, I’m driving with mom down to Oregon tomorrow at 6 AM, while it’s not TECHNICALLY a vacation.. it’s for a reason, just.. yeah... so as I was saying before, I recently finished @FlowerMask‘s FlowerMask(they own each other?!)where it features her lying down, which is something I don’t do a lot.. while staring at her beautiful claws! While also holding a special childhood plush next to her! I put a lot of heart into this as best as I can, and I sure feel satisfied about it! Even from the little flower on her head, despite it not being a flower crown.. I would’ve added one, but I just didn’t feel like it, aw well, as long as it satisfies my customers and me, then I’m all good! ^^2D4ECFE0-1475-47F2-B9C4-DBBD89FE80E3.thumb.png.ea611c0200427d2eda2862a1b4302375.png

16 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

FlowerMask is finally done! With that of course out of the way I can now go on to the next person who requested! This is going to take a while though since I’m unfortunately on break at the moment, and soon I gotta get to bed, I’m driving with mom down to Oregon tomorrow at 6 AM, while it’s not TECHNICALLY a vacation.. it’s for a reason, just.. yeah... so as I was saying before, I recently finished @FlowerMask‘s FlowerMask(they own each other?!)where it features her lying down, which is something I don’t do a lot.. while staring at her beautiful claws! While also holding a special childhood plush next to her! I put a lot of heart into this as best as I can, and I sure feel satisfied about it! Even from the little flower on her head, despite it not being a flower crown.. I would’ve added one, but I just didn’t feel like it, aw well, as long as it satisfies my customers and me, then I’m all good! ^^2D4ECFE0-1475-47F2-B9C4-DBBD89FE80E3.thumb.png.ea611c0200427d2eda2862a1b4302375.png

WYRJKEJFFEUTRFJFI!!

i have no idea what that was but I spammed my keyboard in excitement! 

Thank you so much Silver! I don’t deserve  this master piece! And you included squishy! And a flower! Aaggh I love it to much!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, FlowerMask said:

WYRJKEJFFEUTRFJFI!!

i have no idea what that was but I spammed my keyboard in excitement! 

Thank you so much Silver! I don’t deserve  this master piece! And you included squishy! And a flower! Aaggh I love it to much!

This is literally a compliment in heaven... I could say you’re welcome for hourrrssss... haha! ^^

And Thank you.. your contribution to most of your life really helped me put a lot more work into your character! Even if I still have more information yet to learn, about FlowerMask that is..

2 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

This is literally a compliment in heaven... I could say you’re welcome for hourrrssss... haha! ^^

And Thank you.. your contribution to most of your life really helped me put a lot more work into your character! Even if I still have more information yet to learn, about FlowerMask that is..

Haha ^^

No problem, I’m glad I could help in anyway! Eeep!

Guest SilverTheNicheling

AAAAHHHHH SHES USING THE PICTURE AS HER PROFILE PIC! 

You don’t know how much it warms my heart when I see people rejoicing my art in many ways! :’j

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SilverTheNicheling

GOOD NEWS GUYS! I know it’s been a while.. but I’m going to be coming back to drawing your Nichelings soon! ^^