Stray Fawn Community

The Eclipse Tribe

NichelingPotato

Hello And Welcome to my newest niche playthrough that will contain a lot of roleplay and story. So let's begin.

First let's talk the tradisions of our tribe. The Eclipse Tribe always has 2 leader. The princes of the Moon and the Prince of the Sun.

The tribe has two courts the court of the Moon and the court of the Sun. A nichelings Place is decided by their genes.

If a nicheling has the ears of the Moon (Round ears) they belong in the Moon court if they have the Sun immunity (Home island imunity) They belong in the sun court.

But what if a nicheling has both? then they are an Eclipse nicheling meaning they belong in both courts and are quite special since nicheling from different courts don't often mate.

Oh and if they have none of these genes they are a Star nicheling. Also an interestin bit of tradision is that if a nicheling belongs in the Moon court they have to have the Word moon in their name same with all of the other courts/statuses. 

Anyway let me tell you the tribes most important story the story of how the two courts were born.(This story happened about a 100 years ago)

It was a chaotic day as the tribe had just arived at a cold winter Island and the cold was driving nichelings apart. Until Moonstone a beutiful white/gray female nicheling with white gleaming antlers and an adorable pursnout and Sunstone an orange nicheling with striking red ramhorns and a big nose took control of the situation and brought everyone together. The thing that had the two stand out was that Moonstone was the last nicheling at that moment who had the Moon ears and Sunstone the last with The Sun immunity (Fun Fact nichelings with the Sun immunity smell like sweet sugar). Sunstone and Moonstone decided that the leaders have to have their respective traits but can't be eclipse nicheling the Moon princes also has to be female and the Sun prince male but the two can never ever become mates or can never be related by blood. After this they led the tribe of the mountain and through a burning savanna on to peacefull Island where the tribe remained for a bit. But the leaders saw something in the last to Island and declared that the tribe go back to the to the mountain (deadly hills) That represents the Moon and the burning savanna that represents the Sun but not yet and they should only go once the tribe is ready if it means waiting a milenia. (We need to survive hundred days on the two Island)

Let's talk about how the two leaders rule. Both of them have equal power and if they can't make up their mind on something they will call in a nicheling they trust and have them decide whitch leader is right.

I think this covers the basics and in the next post we will cover the present and our starting nichelings.

I hope you enjoy the story.

(This took so long to write,Please help me)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Ok so here's the second post. also here are my settings (That I forgot to give) and our dear starter nichelings.20190616192554_1.thumb.jpg.fe07f3573c758f75928e27e057316b55.jpg20190616192530_1.thumb.jpg.688f4b2c95fef2e2fbb0be4a944f5a1d.jpg20190617002801_1.thumb.jpg.9004c8c31d9631f6fdd1fa570f730786.jpg20190617002808_1.thumb.jpg.ad81dc0ca76b273c02e1ff853c239655.jpg

Ok so let me go over the events of how these two arived on our begining Island(Grass Mingle) and a bit of their backstory

Moonfruit the current princes of the Moon was born by the water and quicly learned to swim. She didn't have the best connection with her family since she was usually alway under water. When she was under water she would usually catch leeches to bring to the tribe as food the others didn't really like the leeches but she saw them as a delicacy. She's actually very serius and rarely jokes. when she became the princes of the Moon she took her title seriusly and quikly learned all the stories of Moonstone and sunstone to be the best leader she could.

Sunberry the current Prince of the sun was born ubder an acorn tree cared and Fed my his parents his hole childhood without a single worry. He even had peaceful bear babysitter that protected him and told him stories. He spent his early adult day fishing by a river next to his birth Place. He once went to the the ocean to fish and found a bunch of clams that he opened and even found a big beutiful pearl that he Still has to this day (He loved the meat from the clams by the way). He is kinda like the carefree opposite of Moonfruit. (Moonfruit is actually 3 days older)

One faithful day came a huge lightning storm so horrible it scared all of the nicheling. In a flash lightning struk the Island causing a roaring fire that spread too quikly to contain. Moonstone and Sunberry were cornered in the food storage by the edge of the Island. Then lightning struk again breaking of the Small piece of land they were standing on leaving them to drift upon the open ocean with only the food of the storage fated to watch their home Island burn to absolute nothing.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

So now we can finally begin this story of ours.

Day 1.

While drifting across the ocean our dear nichelings passed out and woke up the next day at a completely new Island that has never been explored.

20190617002629_1.thumb.jpg.1a65191f720d7810dcb722932a18927a.jpg

Mf = Moonfruit          Sb = Sunberry

Mf: Were are we?  Sb: I have no idea.  Mf: well we have to figure something out. Sb go explore the land while I search the ocean for any other nichelings of our tribe that cauld have escaped to the sea. Sb: if you you say so.

After this Mf dives in to the water and Sb starts wondering the Island.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Let's see what our niclings are up to.

Day 2.20190617143820_1.thumb.jpg.c32cf5e08d4067a7d3659a24429e8898.jpg

Mf: Why can't Sb take this seriusly we just wathched our home Island burn to nothing and we don't know if anyone even survived we could be the last of our tribe… the last nicheling with the genes of the Sun and Moon. 

20190617144241_1.thumb.jpg.f84820a036c6d12374edb55cbbc78fb4.jpg

Mf: Wow I have never seen this many of these plants together before I could show them to Sb and then he could go deep under water and fish us some of this Island fish Hmm.

Sb while digging the ground for some roots: Why does Mf have to serius I mean we only just saw our entire tribe burn... Okay maybe she has the right to be a little bit serius since we will probably never see our families again and the only memory I have of our home Island is this pearl I got from there…20190617144932_1.thumb.jpg.d7aa1374855aa0fd080ea64ea53b7afc.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

It's been a bit since the last post so let's get into it.

Day 3

Mf while getting out of the water: I think Im going to have to go back to make sure everything's fine with Sb since Im sure he won't survive alone for too long...20190621221222_1.thumb.jpg.ea3583382fee2bb169690a089de9b850.jpg

Day 4

Mf: Oh Sb Im back how was your land search? Sb:Not too good I only found roots and moles. Did you find anyone in the water?

Mf: No I found no one. I realized we need to stay together as leaders and find a Place to start a new tribe. Sb: Seems good.20190621221446_1.thumb.jpg.6cb16fcfe60b6ab2540b5d48e4b226c5.jpg

Also tell me what you think of the story so far and is there any thing I could improve on?

Also Im gonna put little fun eclipse tribe facts in the end of these posts. Because why not?

Funfact: Sunberry can speak a very tiny bit of peaceful bear.

• Like 2

Day 5-7

Moonfruit and Sunberry made their way through the thick grasses of this Island to find a Place to settle.20190626174106_1.thumb.jpg.78643e03286f8f6b743f2656e6017ba4.jpg Eventually they made their way to a large oak tree with multiple acorns hanging from it's brances. This especially excited Sunberry as he could use his cracker jaw to break the acorns open.

20190626174212_1.thumb.jpg.fca5dedd69637d74f77e6709499e898a.jpg

The two then decided that this was the perfect safe haven for their tribe and laid all of their food underneath this tree.

Funfact: Sunberry and Moonfuit have actually never seen a bearyena.

• Eek! 2
  • Paw up 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's been so long since I posted here so...

Day 8-11

Sunberry and moonfruit spend their time clearing grass from under the tree and collecting food.

Day 12

A strange nicheling that shows no higher intelligence stumbles from the grasses.

20190708164924_1.thumb.jpg.c1e6bad34b18fa5c00591587a39fb110.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Moonfruit=Mf WoodBronze=WB

Mf: Oh hello Im Moonfruit who are you?

WB:Im Woodbronze and im lost do yo know where I am?

Mf:You are in our tribes terratory go to that big tree and my friend Sunbrerry should help you.

WB: Thank you I might have to stay here until I find my tribe again...

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
On 6/16/2019 at 11:24 AM, NichelingPotato said:

(Fun Fact nichelings with the Sun immunity smell like sweet sugar).

HA!! LOVE IT! XXDDD

Guest SilverTheNicheling
On 7/8/2019 at 6:52 AM, NichelingPotato said:

A strange nicheling that shows no higher intelligence stumbles from the grasses.

What every rogue male is like basically!

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Well I really like this so far! I hope you get to continue this soon and breed Moonfruit and Sunberry! :)

3 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Well I really like this so far! I hope you get to continue this soon and breed Moonfruit and Sunberry! :)

actually...

On 6/16/2019 at 9:24 PM, NichelingPotato said:

but the two can never ever become mates or can never be related by blood.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, NichelingPotato said:

actually...

Then... why is it called the Eclipse tribe..? Isn’t it supposed to be between two creatures from different tribes who produce an “Eclipse” Nicheling? Is it that or am I not getting something?

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Then... why is it called the Eclipse tribe..? Isn’t it supposed to be between two creatures from different tribes who produce an “Eclipse” Nicheling? Is it that or am I not getting something?

Or maybe I’m just dumb and went back to read the posts xD

WB: Are you Sunberry?

Sb:Oh Yes I am. Whats your name?

WB: Im WoodBronze and a nicheling named Moonfruit told me to come here saying you would help me.

Sb:It's nice to meet you! What do you need help with?

Wb: Im lost and I need to find my tribe.

Sb:Oh where did you see your tribe last?

Wb.I don't know this Island is big and I got lost in the grass.

Sb: Well you should stay here a bit to rest and maybe help me gather some food.

Wb:Sure

• Love 1