Stray Fawn Community

The Eclipse Tribe

NichelingPotato

Just now, AnimalRoundVeggie said:

Little CrimsonBearyenaBerry is unsure of what's happening hasn't really gotten to talk to anyone or any teaching so she just goes to nap in the shade of a tree...

20190825212415_1.thumb.jpg.0c5796f02c570bc8bb847d6708de8332.jpg

Also all of the beasts around just scare her even if they are tame...

• Sad 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, AnimalRoundVeggie said:

Also all of the beasts around just scare her even if they are tame...

Awwwe! I’m hoping she can breed with the beasts at least soon!

Both of the bearyena suddenly rush of... Magenta goes to the adult one before it can fully Leave… Magenta realizes that these beasts won't be here for long as they are getting mature ready for a mate… They must soon wander of... Magenta realizes that she too needs offspring… Her mother always told her that she should take any opportunity to breed as a new MoonPrinces will be needed and that they are the last with the gene… After thinking she decides to bare the beasts child… As it's the best for both the tribe and the beast… The beast accept for Magenta to bare his child… What will this hybrid become?

20190825213636_1.thumb.jpg.90188722894be3d4b93dd33f471bcd91.jpg

• Love 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
11 minutes ago, AnimalRoundVeggie said:

Both of the bearyena suddenly rush of... Magenta goes to the adult one before it can fully Leave… Magenta realizes that these beasts won't be here for long as they are getting mature ready for a mate… They must soon wander of... Magenta realizes that she too needs offspring… Her mother always told her that she should take any opportunity to breed as a new MoonPrinces will be needed and that they are the last with the gene… After thinking she decides to bare the beasts child… As it's the best for both the tribe and the beast… The beast accept for Magenta to bare his child… What will this hybrid become?

20190825213636_1.thumb.jpg.90188722894be3d4b93dd33f471bcd91.jpg

I’m excited!! I love raising hybrids! :D

Guest SilverTheNicheling
9 minutes ago, AnimalRoundVeggie said:

Im excited for what it brings to the story! But it's not nice to see the bearyanas leave... Its always sad to see them wander off...

I agree.. it’s like they’re always meant to be alone.. I wonder if that’s applies to the hybrid cubs too.

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

I agree.. it’s like they’re always meant to be alone.. I wonder if that’s applies to the hybrid cubs too.

Their life probably goes like this: Two bearyenas breed the Male takes the baby and raises it. The child leaves once mature and finds a mate… Then the cycle continues...

Guest SilverTheNicheling
10 minutes ago, AnimalRoundVeggie said:

Their life probably goes like this: Two bearyenas breed the Male takes the baby and raises it. The child leaves once mature and finds a mate… Then the cycle continues...

I thought it was always the mom’s since in real life bears aren’t monogamous, the male leaves after mating, and the female is left to fend for herself and her future cubs.

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

I thought it was always the mom’s since in real life bears aren’t monogamous, the male leaves after mating, and the female is left to fend for herself and her future cubs.

Hmm... Yeah... Actually it's probably the mother it's hard to tell bearyena gender…

WoodFruit Listens for any threats that would put the tribe in danger...

FunFact: No one actually has realized that she's blind yet! If you think about it Only AncientHollow would Know what a blind nicheling looks like… Mayby He just thinks everyone already knows...

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, AnimalRoundVeggie said:

Hmm... Yeah... Actually it's probably the mother it's hard to tell bearyena gender…

I’d usually consider a lone bearyena a male, and a bearyena with a cub a female, that way I don’t try to get them confused and it kinda makes sense when you think about it..

SandSpark: Isn't that the child that the tribe took in?

Magenta: CrimsonBearyanaBerry? She seems to have become fully grown.

SandSpark:Why is her now so Long?

Magenta: We don't know that… That's the only thing she know apparently...

SandSpark: She seems to be wandering a bit on the edge of the terratory...

Magenta:Go make sure she doesn't get hurt. She's Still young and unworried of danger… And no one has really talked to her she could use a friend.

• Like 1