Stray Fawn Community

The Eclipse Tribe

NichelingPotato

WoodFruit: That stupid rouge!

BearAncient: We can't have the child live...

WoodFruit: It has be birth in the deepest of grasses and devoured by shadows…

BearAncient: But we can't leave without their help... This blindnes might be a blessing to our tribe but we Still shouldn't forget it's inconviniences...

WoodFruit: Matter it not this child shall be forgetten by all...

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, AnimalRoundVeggie said:

I shall do this now. I would have done this earlier but I had to make some scones as domestic science homework! they were tasty!

20190828_204625.thumb.jpg.a1fba2e92e55d15db8122df98a2efb1f.jpg

NEED. SUM. SCONES. FOR.. MEH.. ANGER.. BONE! *faints in exhaustion*

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Magenta Is gathering berries and teaching this little one while she's trying to wander away and use her claw! (Why has no one given names for her yet?)

20190828213900_1.thumb.jpg.d93e9f655d0976d9c9ed058f085bf4e9.jpg

MaroonMoon! :3

Guest SilverTheNicheling
4 minutes ago, AnimalRoundVeggie said:

I like it! This shall now be her name!

Ahh thank you! I like it too! I wonder where her fate shall lie? And will MagentaMoon ever produce an eligible heir?

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Ahh thank you! I like it too! I wonder where her fate shall lie? And will MagentaMoon ever produce an eligible heir?

MagentaOnly has 7 days… There is the rouge… Will She have to make the same choice as her mother?… pregnancy lasts 4 days...

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, AnimalRoundVeggie said:

Wait… There might be another way… BearAncient… He is close...

Oooh the pressure is real! We only got one last chance to see if one such can carry on the round ears gene!

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

Oooh the pressure is real! We only got one last chance to see if one such can carry on the round ears gene!

I can give him the mutation that should qurantee it. Im pretty sure this is the only time he's gonna breed… Also It's time For Our two females to give life to the World!

As SilverSun is ready to give birth… Ancient hollow is starting to seem extremely weak… Unable to use his legs fully...

As SilverSun gives birth He looks at her daughter smiles… And finally falls… His guard over the berries shall continue in our blood forever now...

(Names Please)

20190828215641_1.thumb.jpg.c9b576b8f123bc45e36e9d3b353d9667.jpg20190828220311_1.thumb.jpg.7317297b72239338336ac1d28ebf6b38.jpg

• Sad 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, AnimalRoundVeggie said:

As SilverSun is ready to give birth… Ancient hollow is starting to seem extremely weak… Unable to use his legs fully...

As SilverSun gives birth He looks at her daughter smiles… And finally falls… His guard over the berries shall continue in our blood forever now...

(Names Please)

20190828215641_1.thumb.jpg.c9b576b8f123bc45e36e9d3b353d9667.jpg20190828220311_1.thumb.jpg.7317297b72239338336ac1d28ebf6b38.jpg

At least she has the sun immunity gene! She’s gorgeous! :3 and I really like the generated name! Fits her horns!

In the blindnes of the misty shadow WoodFruit gives has a birth cursed child bearing great sicknes and rouge blood… A child that has no love from it's mother...

Not sure if give her names you should she might just ne left to the birds… but if she's survives to adulthood sure!

(Also the peaceful bear seems to be in trouble...)

20190828220320_1.thumb.jpg.e6b8cfe4f58a98e0966a503ec2a1bec1.jpg

• Sad 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, AnimalRoundVeggie said:

In the blindnes of the misty shadow WoodFruit gives has a birth cursed child bearing great sicknes and rouge blood… A child that has no love from it's mother...

Not sure if give her names you should she might just ne left to the birds… but if she's survives to adulthood sure!

(Also the peaceful bear seems to be in trouble...)

20190828220320_1.thumb.jpg.e6b8cfe4f58a98e0966a503ec2a1bec1.jpg

NOOOO!! CHILD! ;-; let Silver take care of you!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
5 minutes ago, AnimalRoundVeggie said:

It was doomed even before it's birth… What a sad fate it has...

I feel the urge to cry.. can I draw her please? :’(

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

I’ll add that with the other Nicheling I wanted to draw..

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Sure. You don't need to ask permission draw my nichelings as i will say yes. (I love art of my nichelings)

Also we are not sure of her full story yet... Will she fall to nature will she not? All we know is that the sicknes will devour her heart....

Guest SilverTheNicheling

(No one has yet to notice that she has bearyena claw because of an accidental mutation I put for the mother without thinking)

I saw it, lol it fits her perfectly. Shall Silver name her instead?(that is.. after she dies).