Stray Fawn Community

The Eclipse Tribe

NichelingPotato

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, AnimalRoundVeggie said:

(Lets say that the rouge father has distant bearyena blood)

Oooh I like that idea!

30 minutes ago, AnimalRoundVeggie said:

In the blindnes of the misty shadow WoodFruit gives has a birth cursed child bearing great sicknes and rouge blood… A child that has no love from it's mother...

Not sure if give her names you should she might just ne left to the birds… but if she's survives to adulthood sure!

(Also the peaceful bear seems to be in trouble...)

20190828220320_1.thumb.jpg.e6b8cfe4f58a98e0966a503ec2a1bec1.jpg

Actually the bear might be able to protect her until she's a teen and not be killed by birds...

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, AnimalRoundVeggie said:

Actually the bear might be able to protect her until she's a teen and not be killed by birds...

Maybe the bear is actually Silver?? 😮

2 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Maybe the bear is actually Silver?? 😮

or it could be my Pheonix, god of abandonment, there to care for her since her parents are apparently going to abandon her? oh boy, now I gotta add to my pantheon stuff that Peaceful Bears are like Pheonix's sacred animals. are the Child Protective Services bluebirds also Pheonix's??!

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Hmm... Maybe... But We shall never know...

Well.. Silver doesn’t like those who are not worthy of being parents, so in that term.. she was probably blessed with sickness so that she doesn’t stick around with her parents very long, much until she dies and she’s cared for by Silver instead, being the god of parenthood himself..

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

or it could be my Pheonix, god of abandonment, there to care for her since her parents are apparently going to abandon her? oh boy, now I gotta add to my pantheon stuff that Peaceful Bears are like Pheonix's sacred animals. are the Child Protective Services bluebirds also Pheonix's??!

Pheonix is my weirdest god, I attach random ideas to him like sticky notes and never peel them off

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Skysplash8 said:

Silver seconds that!!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

Silver seconds that!!

Just imagine a war between Phoenix and Silver o,o

He came back on his second last day… Should magenta breed with him or BearAncient? With Bear Ancient there is a quranteed chance of round ears but with the bearyena not... more bearyena genes would be nice to have...

20190901205429_1.thumb.jpg.c7b10eb3cfad73e63687eaaf4fa5227f.jpg

And no we can't breed with both… she has 7 days left pregnancy lasts 4 days...

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Why is the sun bloodline doing so much better than the moon bloodline? Like there is always only like 1 nicheling with the Moon(Round) ears...

I’d say go with BearAncient since the likelihood of Round ears popping up is definite.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, AnimalRoundVeggie said:

Yeah… Im probably gonna have Bearancient come to her when the bearyena dies and propose the idea of breeding to her desprate self...

It feels forced... but it is what it is I suppose..

10 minutes ago, AnimalRoundVeggie said:

Welp… goodbye to the sick rouge child… a bird took her immidiatly when the two left… Arent the bears suppose to protect the babies against this? And yes I checked the bear was replete… 

20190901210953_1.thumb.jpg.34f9eac0983b2148176b5ebb9a57bd24.jpg

@Philo you seem to be on... Arent the peaceful bears supposed to protect babies from birds? Or am I wrong...