Stray Fawn Community

Star Song || Warrior Cats A-RPG

wikipedia [he/him]

Just now, FlowerMask said:

Chat with the deputy.

Rainblaze yawns, eyes flicking up towards you with a raised eyebrow. "Rosestar?- oh, I've heard much about him." She chuckles, swiping a paw over her whiskers. "Do you need some rumours, secrets or whatnot?" 

Unlocked Rainblaze Trait (1/4): Suspicious 

Unlocked New Action: Listen to Rumours- Rainblaze, everknowing of drama, will happily fill you in on rumours. (Chance to find Hidden Prophecies/Omens)

1 minute ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

Rainblaze yawns, eyes flicking up towards you with a raised eyebrow. "Rosestar?- oh, I've heard much about him." She chuckles, swiping a paw over her whiskers. "Do you need some rumours, secrets or whatnot?" 

Unlocked Rainblaze Trait (1/4): Suspicious 

Unlocked New Action: Listen to Rumours- Rainblaze, everknowing of drama, will happily fill you in on rumours. (Chance to find Hidden Prophecies/Omens)

Can I do the action now? If so I’ll listen to the rumors. If not then that’s fine.

Just now, Roleplay section said:

This

Gingerfang gives you a suave grin, his tail flicking over your shoulder. "How's life, Icestar?" He smirks, stretching before you. "Oh, Icy, don't worry. I'm sure I could... convince them." 

Unlocked Gingerfang Trait (1/4): Flirty 

• Like 1

Can I do the action now? If so I’ll listen to the rumors. If not then that’s fine.

The pale she-cat grins, eyes sparkling. "Oh, well don't I have something for you, my wonderful leader!" 

Learnt That.. Blueheart has the Merciless Trait 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roleplay section said:

I shall do this next

You and your patrol venture out, only to find a dead SoilClan cat on your border- you give a tentative sniff, only to recoil at the putrid scent...

+5 Tension with RoseStar 

• Eek! 1

5 hours ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

@Skysplash8 @FlowerMask @Roleplay section

(Arc 1) 

You enter the chamber of the cave, thin moonlight trickling in from above like drizzle in the night. 

Rosestar, from across the clearing, stares at you with his pale hazel eyes- his soil caked fur covers his silhouette, and with disdain he flicks his tail in your direction. 

"Have you three finally come to your senses, then?" He snaps, lip pulling up in an ironic sneer as he passes over the shattered rock in a single bound. 

"Clan of The 7th Moon are dead."  Rosestar says, voice dipping low and deep into your mind as he passes past you with a rough shoulder; his tail finally slips past your view when all falls silent. 

The air is heavy. 

----

You can: 

Explore 

Hunt 

Speak to your deputy 

Speak to your medicine cat 

Speak to Starlingleg

7 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Speak to Starlingleg

The black tabby nods towards you as you approach with a mere flick of his tail. "All seems peaceful, Swanstar." Starlingleg replies, soothingly. "A small bit of disturbance in the north, but that is it." 

Unlocked Starlingleg Trait (1/4): Peaceful

4 minutes ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

The sun shines down, but rain drizzles gently over the territory. You can sense new arrivals at the edges of your land...

You can: 

Explore 

Hunt 

Speak to your deputy 

If there is something new at the borders of our territory we should probably Explore.

If there is something new at the borders of our territory we should probably Explore.

You and your patrol pass towards the border- only to be surprised by an ambush! You and Rainblaze successfully fend off the ambush, and find a blind kit in the process. 

The kit is small, with large white patches on his black fur. You call him Frostkit. 

• Eek! 1

8 minutes ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

You and your patrol pass towards the border- only to be surprised by an ambush! You and Rainblaze successfully fend off the ambush, and find a blind kit in the process. 

The kit is small, with large white patches on his black fur. You call him Frostkit. 

20 hours ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

@Roleplay section @FlowerMask

You can: 

Explore 

Hunt

Chat with Deputy 

Discover something about yourself? 

Can I discover something about myself?

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Can I discover something about myself?

You curl up in your nest, dreaming simple dreams about SunClan and birds. 

Unlocked Rookstar Trait (1/4): Noncommittal 

Unlocked Mutation: Hyper-flexibility 

• Love 1

Just now, wikipedia (angel) said:

You curl up in your nest, dreaming simple dreams about SunClan and birds. 

Unlocked Rookstar Trait (1/4): Noncommittal 

Unlocked Mutation: Hyper-flexibility 

34 minutes ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

The sun shines down, but rain drizzles gently over the territory. You can sense new arrivals at the edges of your land...

You can: 

Explore 

Hunt 

Speak to your deputy 

Can I speak with my deputy as well?

39 minutes ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

Rainblaze jumps off from her perch on the oak tree,  landing neatly beside you. "What's up?" 

Patrol (Extra Explore) 

Tell Me Some Secrets!

Tell me some secrets!