Stray Fawn Community

What even #3

I don't know why, but this website has been really buggy sometimes. Proof I'm not actually insane: 

201906186287420076226150892.thumb.jpg.034d3fa79edae3504cfcd79b67586302.jpg

It wouldn't accept that I'm not a robot, either. Haven't seen it crash that much for others, though. Breaking format, weird quoting incidents, randomly getting stuck. Is there something wrong with my phone? It doesn't happen on laptop. What even determines whether you're about to get a buggy version of a mobile platform? That sounds even more stupid written down. Should sleep or something

• Like 1

This has happened to me to. On a laptop. Luckily it accepted that I was not a robot. I thought it was because my internet connection is bad at the moment. Didn't think other people had the issue as well.

@Philo @Micha what is going on there?

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 hours ago, Jojo said:

The webiste is haunted :D

It is definitely creepy...

Guest SilverTheNicheling

OH DEAR GOD NO!681815BF-4486-4EE2-AE13-F8028F996A3F.thumb.png.cf827dc5e610a49608b7c0e2820de00f.png

Well unfortunately I have been affected.. but I’ve managed to get out of there quickly!

Edit: Sorry some weird spelling bugs going on.. and I wanted to re upload it just so I can cover the IP or whatever like Spacecat.

23 minutes ago, Jojo said:

Maybe we are actually all turning into robots without noticing and the website is trying to warn us about it.

Or that is a glitch in the matrix.

And here I thought this was revenge for the browser revolution. This Firewall is clearly related to Firefox

• Haha 1