Stray Fawn Community

Can You Save My Tribe??? COMMUNITY CHALLENGE!

bostonlobstah

I have an idea for a challenge! People can post their dying/failing tribe saves here, and we have to try to save them!!

I got this idea because I have a deadly hills save that is going terribly....there are 14 nichelings and only 6 food. It has unlocked mutation menu so everyone is relatively strong. There are a zillion wanderers (including cute twins) invited in for no reason. So let's see if any of you can bring it back to life! In order to win you must bring the tribe to 10 or more food per nicheling in the fewest number of days possible. The winner will receive a free headshot drawing of a nicheling of your choice :D

Once there is a winner, someone else can post their dying tribe here! Only one tribe at a time! My tribe is going first.

Please keep me updated in the playthrough section! :D 

Here's the save: Slot1.nichesave

(Do the sandbox settings come with the tribe? I hope so)

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, magnolia said:

I have an idea for a challenge! People can post their dying/failing tribe saves here, and we have to try to save them!!

I got this idea because I have a deadly hills save that is going terribly....there are 14 nichelings and only 6 food. It has unlocked mutation menu so everyone is relatively strong. There are a zillion wanderers (including cute twins) invited in for no reason. So let's see if any of you can bring it back to life! In order to win you must bring the tribe to 10 or more food per nicheling in the fewest number of days possible. The winner will receive a free headshot drawing of a nicheling of your choice :D

Once there is a winner, someone else can post their dying tribe here! Only one tribe at a time! My tribe is going first.

Please keep me updated in the playthrough section! :D 

Here's the save:  Slot1.nichesave 519.94 kB · 2 downloads

(Do the sandbox settings come with the tribe? I hope so)

I’ll try it!

• Paw up 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Uhm... I can’t do this... ;-; and such a shame, I really want a cool headshot of a Nicheling of choice.

I did a stupid and forgot to record the day that I began the challenge does anyone know what day it starts you on when you first download the file?

• Like 2

I might try this because after looking at the tribe and situation  I really have no idea how they would survive there is no food anywhere.

So Im just gonna push playing my eclipse tribe back a bit and play this until everyone dies or I survive the horror.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
57 minutes ago, magnolia said:

If you want to do an art trade I'm up for that :D

Ooh, sounds good! I have an art request topic that I have closed right now, but.. I’ll open it again for you if you’d like! That way you can request a Nicheling to draw and then I’ll give out my request to complete the art trade! How’s that sound?

2 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Ooh, sounds good! I have an art request topic that I have closed right now, but.. I’ll open it again for you if you’d like! That way you can request a Nicheling to draw and then I’ll give out my request to complete the art trade! How’s that sound?

awesome :D