Stray Fawn Community

Warriors: Untold Tales PLAYTHROUGH

Renio2490

Okay, this is Morningdapple, a warrior of ThunderClan (though that might change...)!
image.thumb.png.3fdc3f2a07f9cede54d2fa190fc96a47.png

First we'll go check out what the mate options warriors are!
image.thumb.png.8e88a69c09545673adcfde26389d1cb5.png

so there's Wavestream (boy), Scarfur (girl), Rushfire (boy), and Tanglecloud (girl)!

• Like 1

She went hunting in the camps entrance and caught six mice. She went inside the camp and slept.

Morningdapple woke up on Greenleaf day 7, and returned her six mice to the prey pile with the reward of 12 reputation. She went to Nightfeather and bought a bonus coin, bringing her reputation from 24 to 4.

• Like 1

She goes into ShadowClan territory and gets 9 horsetail plants. Morningdapple goes back to camp and gives them all to Snowheart, where she rewards her with 27 reputation. She now has 30 reputation.

Morningdapple goes to Nightfeather and buys another bonus coin. Now she has 10 reputation.

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Ah, Warriors Untold Tales, I’ve seen gameplay of it but I’ve never played it myself, and that’s probably a good thing.. I’m not a fan of its soundtrack, it’s animations aren’t the greatest either, I just think Cattails is a better and more updated version of Untold Tales.

Sooo.. don’t mind me, I just wanted to talk about what I think about the game, I just feel like I’m the only one who just doesn’t like the look of Untold Tales.

2 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Ah, Warriors Untold Tales, I’ve seen gameplay of it but I’ve never played it myself, and that’s probably a good thing.. I’m not a fan of its soundtrack, it’s animations aren’t the greatest either, I just think Cattails is a better and more updated version of Untold Tales.

Sooo.. don’t mind me, I just wanted to talk about what I think about the game, I just feel like I’m the only one who just doesn’t like the look of Untold Tales.

the soundtrack is beautiful!
wait I'll dig out my other save and show you Spring...

image.thumb.png.860d31b3404cd1206bc3f6da846c3ad7.png

• Love 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

the soundtrack is beautiful!
wait I'll dig out my other save and show you Spring...

image.thumb.png.860d31b3404cd1206bc3f6da846c3ad7.png

Is that a made up clan or something? Cause I know you can make your own clans by being a rogue..

Is that a made up clan or something? Cause I know you can make your own clans by being a rogue..

Yeah, that's my made up clan alright. I've worked pretty hard on DawnClan, just need a few more cats along with my own mate and kit and should be all set.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

Yeah, that's my made up clan alright. I've worked pretty hard on DawnClan, just need a few more cats along with my own mate and kit and should be all set.

So I’ve listened to one of the tracks again on YouTube(without trying to hear them out of a playthrough..)and the first thought I had when listening was.. “oh my god, it almost sounds like old DOS game music”. Soo yeah I guess that was a memory refresher for me..

3 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

So I’ve listened to one of the tracks again on YouTube(without trying to hear them out of a playthrough..)and the first thought I had when listening was.. “oh my god, it almost sounds like old DOS game music”. Soo yeah I guess that was a memory refresher for me..

beautiful

(I can't tell if you like the music or don't)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

beautiful

(I can't tell if you like the music or don't)

It’s good music, something that maybe I won’t get to listen to often while I’m drawing, but maybe while I’m out exploring n stuff(which is the typical running theme for Untold Tales), so yeah not bad.. no way am I listening to it with volume up ever again though lol.

It’s good music, something that maybe I won’t get to listen to often while I’m drawing, but maybe while I’m out exploring n stuff(which is the typical running theme for Untold Tales), so yeah not bad.. no way am I listening to it with volume up ever again though lol.

I'm listening to the music right now.

Also Seri sucks at this game

3 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

I'm listening to the music right now.

Also Seri sucks at this game

Did u see the good goodbyes video? Not the finches 🥺

On 6/18/2019 at 5:24 PM, Renio2490 said:

Morningdapple buys RiverClan.

I'm gonna make a 'no context' thread where we can reply with senctences/paragraphs/whatever that sound weird with no context.

my favorite from a book I read: "Granite cracked up at that."