Stray Fawn Community

Funny animation nerd stuff..

TheCrazyDragonLady

So a while ago I watched a video from LetMeExplainStudios and she talked about how her and TheOdd1sOut and SomethingElseYT nerded out about the animation after they saw a movie and I thought it was pretty funny. I have been getting more into art and animation and I NOW UNDERTAND.

Thoughts while watching Godzilla King of the monsters (SPOILERS AHEAD😞

*King Geidorah Sitting on the volcano* "Holy cannoli HE IS HUGE"

*Close up of one of Geidorahs heads* "Look at his EYES AHHHH! I CAN SEE EACH AND EVERY SCALE EHEEEEEE!" *Insane internal shrieking*

I kinda love CGI monsters, especially the eyes.. also rattlesnake jakes eyes are beautiful Related image

I just went and saw that movie yesterday! freakin Joe Morton showed up on our Prime show, on the show on live TV, AND in our movie all in one day...

and, looking at his thing on IMDB, he was on freakin Smallville too, which my family once watched by pirating it off the internet tho then again half the actors in shows I watch were once in Smallville so not much of a surprise

• Like 1

Man King Gidorah was freaky! He was so well designed and almost creepy looking it was sooooo cool! You could really feel the fear in your bones when looking at him. Awesome!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...