Stray Fawn Community

Shove your darkest feelings into this topic

Katumai

Basically just a place for people to vent, I know everyone probably needs one at one point or another. I, for one, DEFINETLY have a lot of issues I need to talk about.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

isn't this against the rules? idk help uhhthere's no other mods online um @Jojo you're all knowing help me when you get online

I was more o planning to gather everyone who comments and make some sort of pm, but I haven't read the rules in a while so idk

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

isn't this against the rules? idk help uhhthere's no other mods online um @Jojo you're all knowing help me when you get online

Thanks for tagging me

9 hours ago, Clover said:

I was more o planning to gather everyone who comments and make some sort of pm, but I haven't read the rules in a while so idk

So. Technically this is not yet against the rules, but these kind of topics tend to get of hand so if anybody wants to vent I'd say you can do that with Clover in PM (I do not recommend this because that will probably get of rail as well, but what you do in pm chats it not under moderation).

The last topic we had like this was closed because it led to a lot of disagreement. Therefor let's try to avoid that.

So: If you want to vent, comment that you want to vent and see what Clover comes up with.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jojo said:

Thanks for tagging me

So. Technically this is not yet against the rules, but these kind of topics tend to get of hand so if anybody wants to vent I'd say you can do that with Clover in PM (I do not recommend this because that will probably get of rail as well, but what you do in pm chats it not under moderation).

The last topic we had like this was closed because it led to a lot of disagreement. Therefor let's try to avoid that.

So: If you want to vent, comment that you want to vent and see what Clover comes up with.

That seems fine, I pretty much just thought that people would probably like someplace to dump their feelings, because I know a lot of people in real life don't listen sometimes

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Clover said:

That seems fine, I pretty much just thought that people would probably like someplace to dump their feelings, because I know a lot of people in real life don't listen sometimes

I get it. You have good intentions :)