Stray Fawn Community

Melon’s Cove

takoyamaaaS

As you walk under the arch of the rock, the seagulls cawing in your ears, you notice:

-Me, busily playing Ultimate Savannah Simulator and screaming “Oh! a buffalo! NOOOO! TELEKA!!”

-Melon and the rest of my pantheon, curled up in a ball of fur and noses.

-An assortment of Neko Atsume cats hanging out in a cave.

-Lots of Lioden lions and an assortment of big cat skins and flower crowns.

-Some popular Nichelings like Meringue, Bostonlobstah, and Prince draped upon shelves of rock with various embroidered pillows on them.

-A small white dog and a gerbil cage.

-A whiteboard with busy, almost unreadable scrawls on it.

-A stack of paper, a small desk and chair with a computer and keyboard on it, and random drawings.

-Lots of space.

-A small living space: a couch, a chair or two, a fridge, an iPad charging space (currently unoccupied), a bed, and drawings pinned upon the wall.

This is the place where I’ll just put random things, like my animals I create, Lioden Wardrobe creations, gene ideas, furries that I make (don’t ask), roleplaying, videos, etc....

A lioness walks in, a cheetah cub frolicking behind her. ` ` Missed me? ` ` she growled in a teasing way. She collapsed on her headpiece that she had shaken on to the ground. Her cheetah cub started chasing its tail.

1091089524_MicrosoftEdge6_20_20193_48_11PM.thumb.png.0123645b00bf910b7c70c7c112f7f9cd.png

1 minute ago, Roleplay section said:

((OOOOH A LIODEN RP RIGHT NOW? YES PLEASE!))

(Ooh. Sure, just make a random lion in the Wardrobe. To get to it: Crossroads>Scrying Stone & Wardrobe>Wardrobe.)

Just now, Roleplay section said:

A female walked in with a male, looking up at him and talking.

Safiri stared at them and growled slightly. ` ` And who is this newcomer... male? ` ` she asked. (I'm going to assume the male is new)

Just now, Ancient Eve's Nose said:

Safiri stared at them and growled slightly. ` ` And who is this newcomer... male? ` ` she asked. (I'm going to assume the male is new)

((It's Shine and Gray had found him wandering after her adopted father, Ashened, died. So kind of, and...))

A black cub pounced the male's tail. ((Gray's child with Shadow who killed her father and then she killed Shadow :3))

"This is Shine." Gray told her.

((It's Shine and Gray had found him wandering after her adopted father, Ashened, died. So kind of, and...))

A black cub pounced the male's tail. ((Gray's child with Shadow who killed her father and then she killed Shadow :3))

"This is Shine." Gray told her.

` ` Hmpf. Okay. ` ` Safiri meowed.

((I need to have Leopard in this too, who's the other friend of Gray))

Ore wiggled more.

The cheetah cub chirped again and pounced on Ore playfully.

((I'm gonna be a Neko Atsume cat tooooooooooo))

A kitten pounced Bandit.

He glanced over. ` ` Hello there! I haven't seen you yet! What's your name? ` ` he purred.

(Basically look up Neko Atsume characters and make one of them a kitten)