Stray Fawn Community

Silver!

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Renio2490 said:

THIS DUDE LOOKS GORGEOUS!

Aahhh thank you! That makes my day! ❤️

Should I help make your day too? Prince is amazingly handsome! And I can’t wait to draw him, I got so many possible ideas for his picture! ^w^

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

Aahhh thank you! That makes my day! ❤️

Should I help make your day too? Prince is amazingly handsome! And I can’t wait to draw him, I got so many possible ideas for his picture! ^w^

No need! I've already got a whole summer to look forward too...

Guest SilverTheNicheling
8 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Oh my gosh! It looks great! It does look different from your usual art style, but that's fine. It looks amazing!

My art style does change often sometimes, it’s either for improvement or because I can’t remember how I sketch the character right.. aw well, I’ll get em right eventually, but thank you! I’m glad you like this! I plan on making it my main profile pic :D

Guest SilverTheNicheling
4 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

ITS HECKING AMAZING! THE FLOOF IS 164759/10

He is a veeeeerrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy flooofffyyy cat! And that’s why I have a big crush on him.. x3

Guest SilverTheNicheling
35 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

FINALLY, AM EVEN BETTER USE FOR THE THIRSTY ALBINO EMOTE

(love this art!) 

Thank you! ^w^ I’ve finally uploaded the finished version!

Guest SilverTheNicheling

AHHHHHH 11 LOVE REACTIONS!! THIS IS INSANE!! THIS IS NEW RECORD!! OH IM SO GLAD YOU GUYS LOVE THIS! THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!!  ^O^

Ahem.. so.. anyway.. I really think this should be in a gallery! Like @Ancient Eve's Nose said, maybe perhaps there should be a built in gallery here in the forums for people to see all of the wonderful art we’ve all made! Oh that’ll just be amazing for us artists don’t you think! ❤️

17 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Ahem.. so.. anyway.. I really think this should be in a gallery! Like @Ancient Eve's Nose said, maybe perhaps there should be a built in gallery here in the forums for people to see all of the wonderful art we’ve all made! Oh that’ll just be amazing for us artists don’t you think! ❤️

like.. a little "hall of fame" section?

we could, say.. have a pinned post in the fanart section and maybe every month someone (probably one of the mods) can go through the fanart section and choose a piece that stands out to them and it would be edited into that post?

or maybe everyone's allowed to post the best art they made that month in a division of the fanart section?

Guest SilverTheNicheling
7 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

like.. a little "hall of fame" section?

we could, say.. have a pinned post in the fanart section and maybe every month someone (probably one of the mods) can go through the fanart section and choose a piece that stands out to them and it would be edited into that post?

or maybe everyone's allowed to post the best art they made that month in a division of the fanart section?

I would like the idea of mods going around and picking the best art! I’m sure it’ll intrigue me to pin this post for special reasons! :)