Stray Fawn Community

Ask (part of) my pantheon

Sky

Deities you can currently ask

• Meringue ~ god of Sickness
  • Sky ~ honorary goddess
  • Emmai ~ goddess of Hunting (whether it be purposely hunting a rabbil or killing a bearyena that threatened to kill the tribe)
  • Annini ~ goddess of fate

1 hour ago, Roleplay section said:

Merinque

What do you think of death?

-Yugo, Deity of Instinct

First of all, my name isn't Merinque, it's Meringue. But you can still call me Merinque, it's okay, if you want to call me that it's fine. Anyways, death? Well, my life got better after I died, so I think it's great. Though I guess some nichelings don't get to be gods, so I guess for them it's not great. But when I make a nicheling sick, they get to temporarily visit Tyni on vacation after they die! Isn't that cool? That's why I make brochures. More nichelings get sick, more get to come on a free vacation, everyone's happy, right??

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

First of all, my name isn't Merinque, it's Meringue. But you can still call me Merinque, it's okay, if you want to call me that it's fine. Anyways, death? Well, my life got better after I died, so I think it's great. Though I guess some nichelings don't get to be gods, so I guess for them it's not great. But when I make a nicheling sick, they get to temporarily visit Tyni on vacation after they die! Isn't that cool? That's why I make brochures. More nichelings get sick, more get to come on a free vacation, everyone's happy, right??

If could kill a nicheling, who?

-Yugo, Deity of Instinct

If could kill a nicheling, who?

-Yugo, Deity of Instinct

Hmm... I don't kill often. Sometimes something annoys me a ton and I have to give them a really tempting brochure of this other sickness that doesn't give you a free vacation. They always call my number after I give them my brochure. Then I make them sick and eventually they die, but they don't get a free vacation. They deserve it! Wait, what was the question again? Oh yeah. Hm. Oh! I know! Peaceful Bears! Oh wait, those aren't nichelings. Hmm. I don't know, there's not anyone whom I particularly dislike right now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

Hmm... I don't kill often. Sometimes something annoys me a ton and I have to give them a really tempting brochure of this other sickness that doesn't give you a free vacation. They always call my number after I give them my brochure. Then I make them sick and eventually they die, but they don't get a free vacation. They deserve it! Wait, what was the question again? Oh yeah. Hm. Oh! I know! Peaceful Bears! Oh wait, those aren't nichelings. Hmm. I don't know, there's not anyone whom I particularly dislike right now.

Would you eat a nicheling for survival?

-Yugo, Deity of Instinct(She tests nichelings' instinct)

Would you eat a nicheling for survival?

-Yugo, Deity of Instinct(She tests nichelings' instinct)

No way! I'm not a cannibal! Besides, if I die, I just get to go back to Tyni! Ah, the benefits of being a god!

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

Do you like flowers?

-FlowerMask Who is menacingly holding a pair of safety scissors

Flowers are pretty! Almost as pretty as Sky... (stares at they sky, thinking of his mate who is currently doing who knows what somewhere else on Tyni)

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

Flowers are pretty! Almost as pretty as Sky... (stares at they sky, thinking of his mate who is currently doing who knows what somewhere else on Tyni)

*sheaths her ‘weapon’*  Why did you decide to leave your other mates and spend more time with Sky and Prince?

-FlowerMask 

The two others

-Yugo, Deity of Instinct

(will answer tomorrow, I'll think about their answers)

1 hour ago, Clover said:

*falls through the door*

HOW DID YOU ALL DIE?

-Drunk Blade 

Meringue Sky Emmai

Well, I received this brochure from who knows where, and the next thing I know I'm sick and I'm dying but then I'm on vacation in Tyni and some voice from nowhere tells me that I'm the god of sickness now! Isn't that great??

(Sky never actually lived, so... backstory playthrough coming soon?)

It's been so long, I can't really remember. I either died at a ripe old age, or starved so that my tribe and my daughters didn't have an extra mouth to feed. Either way, I died honorably!

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

27 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

(will answer tomorrow, I'll think about their answers)

Meringue Sky Emmai

Well, I received this brochure from who knows where, and the next thing I know I'm sick and I'm dying but then I'm on vacation in Tyni and some voice from nowhere tells me that I'm the god of sickness now! Isn't that great??

(Sky never actually lived, so... backstory playthrough coming soon?)

It's been so long, I can't really remember. I either died at a ripe old age, or starved so that my tribe and my daughters didn't have an extra mouth to feed. Either way, I died honorably!

Yay! Do a backstory play through!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Roleplay section said:

The two others

-Yugo, Deity of Instinct

I don't like death, despite what my mate thinks. It's horrible. Thank goodness (insert how Sky became an honorary goddess here)!

unsheathes sword Death is honorable! Death for the sake of your tribe is what is best! Dying after living a long life of supporting your tribe is also honorable! But some weaklings try and get killed for their own sake. That death is not honorable. hisses

13 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

*sheaths her ‘weapon’*  Why did you decide to leave your other mates and spend more time with Sky and Prince?

-FlowerMask 

Well, Sky and Prince are my favorites, so I wanted to spend more time with them. Sky's been pushing me to have a biological child, since Prince is adopted. Also, Prince said he didn't like me because I wasn't a good father, and I want to be a good father. Also, I actually didn't leave my other families-- I figure out the secret to being in two places at once, so right now my other me is with my other families! Sky says she didn't think I was that smart. Well, I am! looks very proud of himself but trips and starts crying like a baby 

13 hours ago, Clover said:

Meringue, why did you choose Sky over the mate you had before you died?

-Princey, who is definetly not a hopeless romantic and a sucker for romance EVERYTHING

Well... Snowberry II was a great mate, but unfortunately she stayed in the mortal world unlike Sky. I would have gone back to be her mate again, but by the time I awoke in Tyni, she was already dead.

27 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Well, Sky and Prince are my favorites, so I wanted to spend more time with them. Sky's been pushing me to have a biological child, since Prince is adopted. Also, Prince said he didn't like me because I wasn't a good father, and I want to be a good father. Also, I actually didn't leave my other families-- I figure out the secret to being in two places at once, so right now my other me is with my other families! Sky says she didn't think I was that smart. Well, I am! looks very proud of himself but trips and starts crying like a baby

She rolls her eyes and walks up to him and sat him up. "Meringue your not a child anymore, your a god you don't need to cry every time you trip."
-An exasperated FlowerMask

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

She rolls her eyes and walks up to him and sat him up. "Meringue your not a child anymore, your a god you don't need to cry every time you trip."
-An exasperated FlowerMask

sniff I didn't have a very good childhood, you know. My mother died giving birth to me, and my father sent me off alone so I wouldn't get anyone sick. The only  nicheling that wanted to be near me was Snowberry.  sneeze sniff sniff

4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

sniff I didn't have a very good childhood, you know. My mother died giving birth to me, and my father sent me off alone so I wouldn't get anyone sick. The only  nicheling that wanted to be near me was Snowberry.  sneeze sniff sniff

What have I gotten myself into? I could have backed away slowly but I didn’t.. so she did the only thing she could do. “SKY!!”

-FlowerMask  

"Hey, Meringue... Er... What's your favourite part about being a guardian sp- er, I mean... a god?"

-Vankir, the Spirit of Misfortune and The Coconut Trees

gosh, Vankir's question sounds so weird coming from a user with an insane rogue male as a profile picture

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Systematic Land Cat said:

"Hey, Meringue... Er... What's your favourite part about being a guardian sp- er, I mean... a god?"

-Vankir, the Spirit of Misfortune and The Coconut Trees

gosh, Vankir's question sounds so weird coming from a user with an insane rogue male as a profile picture

I get to live forEVER!! And Sky is immortal too so I get to stay with her forever and ever and ever and ever!!

• Like 1