Stray Fawn Community

Who I Want to be- A LGBTQAP Niche Rp

Broken

Gula watched Ladybug as he threw himself at the ground and whined.
"Oh my god, I have to do everything..." She stepped down and picked him, then throwing him back in the den on the moss bed. (she didn't really throw him)

5 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

She laughed. "Your my moon in the empty night sky."

(Five hours later... Still doing this)

“Your my rainbow on a gloomy day.”

7 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"We should really stop. Or else we'll be doing this until we're bones!"I

Remi smiled. “Until we’re dust my rainbow!” He licked her in the cheek again and though about holding her paw but remembered he didn’t exactly have paws

5 minutes ago, Fl0wErMaSk said:

Remi smiled. “Until we’re dust my rainbow!” He licked her in the cheek again and though about holding her paw but remembered he didn’t exactly have paws

(I want to give him paws... Can Finch take him to a place that will give him at least one real paw...)

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

(I want to give him paws... Can Finch take him to a place that will give him at least one real paw...)

(Eh if you reeeeally want to.)

8 minutes ago, Fl0wErMaSk said:

She looked at him. "I have something to show you, my moon."

Ladybug jumped out of the den and hopped far away. He wasn't taking it.
"While everyone else is talking and chatting I'M GETTING HURT! I HATE YOU ALL!"

Gula watches him.
"Oh well.
I guess I could try setting it up again."

Just now, Brokenshock said:

She looked at him. "I have something to show you, my moon."

“I will follow you wherever you lead me my love.” He replied. He almost forgot the intense sadness that he had felt, he felt amazing.

Gula dug up more boards and dusted those off. She put each and every thing from her corner on the walls.
For a second she held an old dusty feather in her hand, and remembered the day as a child when she picked it up. She set it on one of the shelves.
Then she took an old board, but it had nothing on it. She took berry juice and painted the words "Grand Re-opening!" on the board and hung it above the "Gula's Treasures" one.

She stood back outside and looked at her place.
"I missed looking at my shop."

2 minutes ago, Fl0wErMaSk said:

“I will follow you wherever you lead me my love.” He replied. He almost forgot the intense sadness that he had felt, he felt amazing.

She smiled, then brought him to a place, there were long vines over an entrance. She walked in, her tail wrapped around Remi's. There was a cave with crystals everywhere. And in the back, was a blue pool with some water lillies in it.