Stray Fawn Community

Who I Want to be- A LGBTQAP Niche Rp

Broken

1 minute ago, Roleplay section said:

Zoey, pansexual(My name is Zoey and I'm 5'4 and 107 pounds soon to-be 7 grader)

9106133_Niche-ageneticssurvivalgame6_21_201912_37_18AM.thumb.png.ab00ab8e2bb2a66f4e7efdbab5ffd3c7.png

Ashi, gay

854900035_Niche-ageneticssurvivalgame5_19_20195_01_27PM.thumb.png.e7539c1ead78ad2bdb00142fa6da0d8e.png

Asha, bi

87791747_Niche-ageneticssurvivalgame5_19_20195_01_45PM.thumb.png.afdec7bc2bd7323d20827853453b9c7b.png

FLoWerMasK AgE ReVeAL I'm going into seventh grade too! soo you can guess how old I am (12) now Renio is going to find out lol.

• Eek! 1

Just now, FlowerMask said:

FLoWerMasK AgE ReVeAL I'm going into seventh grade too! soo you can guess how old I am (12) now Renio is going to find out lol.

:) I'm glad I'll be able to talk about the s- people in my grade

There's;

A girl who always iin friend drama

There's a guy who was making of my friend's(Who's a grade below me) weight during park day

Then there's the older kids whom I'm probably gonna hate :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roleplay section said:

:) I'm glad I'll be able to talk about the s- people in my grade

There's;

A girl who always iin friend drama

There's a guy who was making of my friend's(Who's a grade below me) weight during park day

Then there's the older kids whom I'm probably gonna hate :)

"sounds like a normal wholesome crew!"

• Haha 1

One girl who is just dramatic and wants attention got dumped by her bf and didn't come to hecking school for the last week (Excluding the last day bc she finally came) and the reason she stayed home was bc she said she would cut herself if she saw said ex. you don't instantly get depression or suicidal thoughts from a break up especially a middle school relationship. Is this english anymore?

Just now, FlowerMask said:

One girl who is just dramatic and wants attention got dumped by her bf and didn't come to hecking school for the last week (Excluding the last day bc she finally came) and the reason she stayed home was bc she said she would cut herself if she saw said ex. you don't instantly get depression or suicidal thoughts from a break up especially a middle school relationship. Is this english anymore?

For some reason

I understood this langune(Can't spell) because THERE'S SO MUCH DRAMA IN MY SCHOOL

Oh want t hear something?
Third grade is the hunger games

Fifth grade is the emos

Sixth grade is the hunger games again

1 minute ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

(eyes emoji)

hold on lemme drag up some ocs

'Pat'

Celer-homosexual - an orientation (specifically homosexual for Pat) that occurs quickly, and comes and goes in various ways. Similar to -flux, but may also include other sexualities and is not consistent.

Cis Male - the feeling of being male and being assigned male at birth 

image.png.a054a493643355589607ed95a3cd5ceb.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

'Pat'

Celer-homosexual - an orientation (specifically homosexual for Pat) that occurs quickly, and comes and goes in various ways. Similar to -flux, but may also include other sexualities and is not consistent.

Cis Male - the feeling of being male and being assigned male at birth 

image.png.a054a493643355589607ed95a3cd5ceb.png

When I looked at his name in the screenshot

I thought his name was Pot

• Haha 1

Clover nuzzled Forsythia and got up to sit by a small pond. 

Forsythia followed and rested her chin on her girlfriends shoulder. “Whatcha doing?”

”fishing.” Replied clover as she dangled her fishing tail over the edge of the pond.

“Ooo sounds neat!” Forsythia looked at her reflection in the water.

28 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Clover nuzzled Forsythia and got up to sit by a small pond. 

Forsythia followed and rested her chin on her girlfriends shoulder. “Whatcha doing?”

”fishing.” Replied clover as she dangled her fishing tail over the edge of the pond.

“Ooo sounds neat!” Forsythia looked at her reflection in the water.

(Now im in pain because I remembered them from the Hunger games and it was depressing

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

(Now im in pain because I remembered them from the Hunger games and it was depressing

( :,(  I must make them live out their ship now!)

Princey looked around, watching as everyone else did their thing. He lowered his head. His mate had died a few weeks ago, and he was still grieving. He missed her.

Chestnut stared into a lake, thinking about very important things. Im hungry. Maybe if I sit here long enough a snack will come to me-

"Hello."

Chestnut choked, turning around a seeing Berry. Yep, a snack came to him alright.

• Haha 1

Just now, Clover said:

Princey looked around, watching as everyone else did their thing. He lowered his head. His mate had died a few weeks ago, and he was still grieving. He missed her.

Chestnut stared into a lake, thinking about very important things. Im hungry. Maybe if I sit here long enough a snack will come to me-

"Hello."

Chestnut choked, turning around a seeing Berry. Yep, a snack came to him alright.

((You spelled something wrong

Just now, Clover said:

"Hello."

Chestnut choked, turning around a seeing Berry. Yep, a snacc came to him alright.

There we go