Stray Fawn Community

Mixed Paws | Lioden RP

Renio2490

There stands a giant area. Balkan Mountains, Acacus Mountains, Barotse Floodplains, and Herb Grove. 4 places. 
4 prides.
The Silver Sunflower Pride takes over the Balkans Mountains; The Dry Pond Pride takes over the Acacus Mountains; The Wetland Pride takes over the Barotse Floodplains; and The Loving Heart Pride takes over the Herb Grove.
4 prides in 4 places in one area. Silver Sunflower, Dry Pond, Wetland, Loving Heart.
They.

ADOPTABLES~
(Any lions are adoptable as long as they don't have (Owned by @[insert username]) at the end. And every time you find a lion you want to adopt, make sure you check twice before requesting to adopt them.)
YOU ARE ONLY ABLE TO HAVE 2 LIONS
YOU ARE ABLE TO ADD LIONS, JUST MAKE SURE TO SPECIFY WHICH PRIDE YOU WANT THEM IN OR IF YOU WANT THEM TO BE A WANDERER

The Silver Sunflower Pride:
This pride lives in tall hills called mountains, covered in flower trees/bushes with tons of different flowers.

Beakan, main male. He is protective of his family, but won't hesitate to leave them.
image.thumb.png.1c6d1eea766d1db8aa3dd9a89b78d274.png

Mila, female. She loves her children a lot, but doesn't truly trust Beakan for his non-hesitation of leaving them. (Owned by @Renio2490)
image.thumb.png.2a6edbf7e3f885d2af3b15cb3bf550a7.png

Okiki, male. He's very shy and timid, but makes up for it when he's furious. He's the son of Mila and Beakan.
image.thumb.png.34f9139d9c1317ba7159657c2eacbdb0.png

Akina, female. She's playful and flirty. She's a daughter of Mila and Beakan.
image.thumb.png.a1e12fa324cf598b9c6352cc507056a4.png

Pecka, female. She believes to be the butterfly master and is very kind to nature. She's a daughter of Mila and Beakan. (Owned by @FlowerMask)

image.thumb.png.0fff7fedca3b61e8fc71b49e1a391f7d.png

Fasi, female. (Owned by @Ancient Eve's Nose)
image.thumb.png.70bddeb1402a407a63673df4d69688dd.png

The Dry Pond Pride:
This pride lives in dry hills with giant piles of rocks, and rarely you'll see a dead tree in their hot land. They sneak drinks from the other prides' water source, but I don't think they care.

Shik, main male. He's a fierce male, but deep inside him he is a weak little monarch butterfly.
image.thumb.png.8eb068492d1bf82fc56e5b9908683ded.png

Tonia, female. She's no person to gain trust from. If you look strange enough, she won't look at you. But she still loves Shik. (Owned by @FlowerMask)
image.thumb.png.8259b884a6701d1d4b36940431c18bf1.png

Convera, female. She was found as a lone cub, and taken in by Tonia and Shik. She collects bones.
image.thumb.png.8bce956f30bada5727e4f01005769bfd.png

Little Bone, male. Found in one of Convera's bone piles, and Convera said she should name him... so she did. (Owned by @Renio2490)
image.thumb.png.a6187703cfc058c78a1f8c4d7e944bcf.png

Nini, male. He's the first and so far only child of Tonia and Shik. His best friend is Little Bone.
image.thumb.png.1f1bec011ed3d5029dc6646f011a2312.png

The Wetland Pride:
A pride in a plains, but it's overflowing with water. You can find willow trees here with a couple different kinds of flowers.

The Loving Heart Pride:
A pride in a forest with herbs on every bush. Many flowers grow here, with vines and trees.

Star-runner, female. She is mysterious and often can be found talking to no one but herself. (Owned by @FlowerMask)
image.thumb.png.bedeaf814957016d1cd59d5546bd405e.png

(I WILL ADD OTHER LIONS LATER! I'M SORRY!)

Just now, FlowerMask said:

How do you get to the wardrobe when your in Lioden? I haven’t played in a while and I didn’t get far. I finished the tutorial 

(Crossroads, then Scrying Stone and Wardrobe, then select the Wardrobe after scrolling down a bit.)

• Paw up 1

Just now, FlowerMask said:

How do you get to the wardrobe when your in Lioden? I haven’t played in a while and I didn’t get far. I finished the tutorial 

Crossroads > Scrying Stone & Lion Wardrobe > Wardrobe

...I think it's something like that

• Paw up 1

Little Bone peeks out of one of Canvera's bone piles.
"Wee!" He shouts as he slides out of the hole he was peeking out of down the bone pile on to... the ground.
"Ouch..." He says putting his paw on his forehead, touching the place he hit his head on the ground.