Stray Fawn Community
Skysplash8

Sky's Homethread, where I spam everything that makes me happy

SOMEONE COMMENTED ON THIS PIN EXPLAINING THAT IT'S BECAUSE (SPOILERS) RON AND HERMIONE HAD A CHILD NAMED ROSE. AND HE SAID ABOUT READING THE SEVENTH HP BOOK ONLY EPISODES AFTER LOSING HIS COMPANION WHOSE NAME IS ALSO ROSE.

thank you pinterest [person for explaining this because I didn't realize that until now

Doctor Who and Harry Potter references!! One of my favorite episodes! And i just watched this it!

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

Funny Random Meme Dump - Imgur

I first read that as he married his sister..

• Haha 2
  • Eek! 1

what a lovely chart. it even includes the eleventh doctor as an example!

Alignment chart

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

no idea why Pinterest thought I might like this but I did soo

3 Ways to Escape Zip Ties: An Illustrated Guide #diysurvivaltips

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

16 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

:0

TARDIS makes every movie better…

I am appeased as there is Disney. I see you, Mulan. Also didn’t Mushu break the Great Stone Dragon?

• Like 2

so me and my dad found a very early ancestor of ours and he helped found Hartford Connecticut so that's cool. and he's from britain

and here's a list of famous people I'm related to through his son (because his son has more famous relations)

Samuel Colt

Inventor of the Colt Revolver

Emily Dickinson (hey i recognize name!)

American Poet

Amy Grant

Christian/Pop Singer and Songwriter

Janis Joplin

Singer and Songwriter

Anna Gunn

TV and Movie Actress

Noah Webster

Published first American Dictionary (:0)

William Robbins Barnes

Co-Founder of Barnes & Noble (oo)

Alan Ladd

Movie Actor

James Spader

TV and Movie Actor

Mark David Chapman

Assassinated John Lennon (..o)

Clint Eastwood

TV & Film Actor and Director

Jodie Foster

Movie Actress

also the assinator guy is related to like half the presidents and half the vice presidents and like half the famous people of america like woah. like Zac Efron, dude. he's i my favorite movie. and a guy who starred in a tv show along with Arthur Darvill aka Rory in DW. just wow. I don't know what I'm doing okay? it's just FUN

https://famouskin.com/famous-kin-menu.php?name=63824+mark+david+chapman

• Like 1

I just realized that Arthur Darvill is in the DC universe, Karen Gillan is in the Marvel universe, and sometime next year there'll be a Sony universe movie with Matt Smith. so the trio will be spread out throughout all three superhero universes and that's pretty cool

• Paw up 1

2 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

so me and my dad found a very early ancestor of ours and he helped found Hartford Connecticut so that's cool. and he's from britain

and here's a list of famous people I'm related to through his son (because his son has more famous relations)

Samuel Colt

Inventor of the Colt Revolver

Emily Dickinson (hey i recognize name!)

American Poet

Amy Grant

Christian/Pop Singer and Songwriter

Janis Joplin

Singer and Songwriter

Anna Gunn

TV and Movie Actress

Noah Webster

Published first American Dictionary (:0)

William Robbins Barnes

Co-Founder of Barnes & Noble (oo)

Alan Ladd

Movie Actor

James Spader

TV and Movie Actor

Mark David Chapman

Assassinated John Lennon (..o)

Clint Eastwood

TV & Film Actor and Director

Jodie Foster

Movie Actress

also the assinator guy is related to like half the presidents and half the vice presidents and like half the famous people of america like woah. like Zac Efron, dude. he's i my favorite movie. and a guy who starred in a tv show along with Arthur Darvill aka Rory in DW. just wow. I don't know what I'm doing okay? it's just FUN

https://famouskin.com/famous-kin-menu.php?name=63824+mark+david+chapman

If my theory is right, i am related to you. We are also related to that tree over there

• Eek! 1

Cut-offs are kind of hard when talking about x<0,01% values and similar ones. But they're... there. Just admittedly somewhat arbitrary and not reflective of genes shared. But, it's nice and harmless trivia. "Related" can mean more than the biological part to people, like history.

a 'interview' with some tv shows that i made up because it sounded funny

Some weird stuff happens in your shows. What's the explanation for how it all happens?

Doctor Who: *sits there for a moment thinking* It's... uhhh... timey...wimey... wibbly wobbly...?

Once Upon a Time: *looks distressed, then lightbulb moment and they pull a satchel out of nowhere, opens it up, throws fairy dust in Sky's face* LOVE CONQUERS ALL

Grimm: i dunn'ohw it just happens

the most cursed image of all time:

30sUNnYXfY4vTXS3voiUyUdflng9y8Tu4z8U-8RNC3LBW1WFNGo45Doj70bb19m4SQLwQPwLD509ICU3cOo7DeyT4Gq3PQKH20jon1tb2pbM3lchlZYUf7_6uCVKQEV-DR9v_QnpH9y6sZ_1I1g4JCsyMgvyR_wpGEBikF_W7H4UA1VoK_ky_geoCANRmjH29fe7jqpOrdsFIEU3vG7ulxPK-hxRbAitlC-WAH8nD_yO96qd421WwS9LvgPJ5S5OnyerKWxtkSNkCZL35MAUIutztwefzi8vBjj0wY9ifRR82Ar9q844jK0vLLCCDKNK0XzjP6L96XaeUuPzxYt4cIst3xNUPfwOnBvmPHHG91y3Gek0t7wCL5VamQYrJXPKt8fFDxQnLqpNvvY5K9YyMJyeToYDx_u-M3rJsxNKEjAXwbTobOkk8CyVe5sKHhyeq_A2MATP7IjZubaGOoUdo1Q6dRBYWZ57LR9D2lKJaN_n7YA0Cw-Q47EzuVU9xuQTiVq7se3C1M3VxYja49RvArk4MPvAW7Y800Z7tCF5UmKDMdBuUVyeu9nc08Ey-eF2mOcuHppjmTIRqWAoP9z8m2ejA9WcC7iwJoMWJSJkippWH2cPISx46Im4nYFuH41fDjYIlAGI9pnxORvtf2VmPOBbF1lmFa7bfNxfq3s1JI6mCbtvlluJTTA=w500-h463-no

• Haha 1
  • Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Meron’nikeringu said:

Is this the same thing where I see Iago was in it?

I don't know but he was in it. the show is a big mash of fairytales/disney, which included the Aladdin characters in at least one of the seasons (and the spin-off had Jafar and sort-of-Aladdin).

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

I don't know but he was in it. the show is a big mash of fairytales/disney, which included the Aladdin characters in at least one of the seasons (and the spin-off had Jafar and sort-of-Aladdin).

very good

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Meron’nikeringu said:

Definitely not the Aladdin I know and love

60DA5905-F036-4D5E-9BFB-A2AF74D3A0BB.png.069c4c659629d26b98581b2f8d7e1e44.png

they actually look pretty similar, they did a good job picking their actor

Image result for once upon a time aladdin

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

after watching the last episode of DW season 10, I'm still thinking about how there's now an american diner flying through space and time with an immortal being and a woman who literally has no heartbeat inside

I'm also thinking about how this is the same diner we saw a few seasons before,and the 12th Doctor even said he remembered being there with Amy and Rory,  which means... the 11th Doctor, Amy, Rory,and River all visited Clara and Ashildr TARDIS without knowing?!

also I love how I misspelled Ashildr and Google corrected me and it actually knew how to spell it. Google is a DW fan confirmed?

• Eek! 2