Stray Fawn Community

SIMS 4 ISLAND PARADISE SIMS 4 ISLAND PARADISE SIM

georgie

HI HELLO I HAVE A LOT OF BIRTHDAY MONEY SO I JUST SAID "SCREW IT" AND BOUGHT ISLAND PARADISE YESTERDAY

SO FAR,,??

G R E A T

THE MERMAIDS ARE ABSOLUTELY PERFECT

BUILD/BUY IS AAAAAA

CAS IS ALRIGHT I GUESS, NOT AS GOOD AS GET FAMOUS

(THERE SHOULD REALLY BE MORE DIFFERENT MERMAID TAIL TYPES???? IT SEEMS A *BIT* LIMITED IN COLOURS, BUT OH WELL MODDERS CAN FIX THAT)

I HAVENT ACTUALLY DONE ANY GAMEPLAY YET BUT THE WORD??

BEATIFUL

IF ANYTHING, A BIT TOO REALISTIC????

ALSO

*QUE THE FANFARE*

1150372908_Screenshot(11).thumb.png.7c214fcd4f87cf221ff4201392ff4adc.png

PRIDE FLAGS PRIDE FLAGS PRIDE FLAAAGSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THERES A  L O T  OF THEM

(STILL KINDA ANNOYING THEY HAVE THE NONBINARY FLAG BUT STILL NO NONBINARY OPTION IN CAS)

UHH THATS IT BYE IMA GO DIE AGAIN AND PLAY IT

• Love 4

uhh guys..?

ONCE YOU "FINISH" THE CONSERVATIONIST CAREER (not get to level ten, but work from home everyday and you'll get it around level 8 ) YOU "RESTORE" THE ISLAND OF.. MUA PEM I THINK ITS CALLED?? OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT??

BUT ANYWAY,,

THERE ARE  B A B Y  T U R T L E S

AND YOU WATCH THEM HATCH AND CRAWL INTO THE OCEAN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(also my sim has a girlfriend now (shes bi) and you know the main girl in the trailer? its her)

shes also somehow became a rising star celebrity by selling the photos working from home as a conservationist asks you to take so that's a thing now, her and her girlfriend go to starlight boulevard and she sings and gets money whilst the other one interviews the sims that come to watch her sing (she's a stylist that also works from home)

it was their first christmas so far (I have lifespan on long and each season as two weeks long so take that as you will) a few sim days ago and that was when they finally got together officially and moved in with eachother!! they have quite a bit of money (like 30000 ish right now?) and are nearly done completely furnishing their house, and once they age up (in like 35 sim days?) they're gonna go move to that huge empty lot in the top-left neighbourhood and build like a mansion or something there