Stray Fawn Community

Starters have bat wings

PincerClaw420

A thing I noticed while making some new challenges with sandbox mode is that in the forbidden genes, I didn't see bat wing. I was thinking that maybe the devs just forgot to add it in but it still didn't spawn on starters. Little did I know that was not the case. I have gotten 2 savefiles where one of the starters got a bat wing, on story mode and sandbox mode. Sadly, both of the saves are deleted now but I do have a screenshot.steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.thumb.jpg.37f33361ceaaaa37cb40dbe7a3701b60.jpg

As you can see, the Eve not only has bat wing, but also peacock tail. Another gene that is forbidden. I have also gotten an Eve with a bird beak hidden in her genes. Not sure if these are bugs, or just something to help out new players to tell them about the really rare genes. That's all I have for now.

5 replies to this post

7 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

the story mode saves are supposed to have genes that are forbidden on the Eve.
And that is not a bug.

Oh, thanks for clarifying!

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
4 hours ago, Philo said:

@Yambo
You're actually right, we should not have Eves spawn with any kinds of wings.
This could prove very difficult for new players. Thanks!

I mean.. I liked the wing on Eve, but I guess I could just console it on if needbe :P thanks for responding to this either way Philo!

I AM forgetting though that the wing caused all sorts of problems for a friend of mine.. particularly when she was new to Niche and still getting the hang of it.