Stray Fawn Community

Help!!!

Mikeypolly

Hi, um, so, sorry to bother you. I don't know if this only happened to me, but here goes. Okay, so, I had Ubuntu on my computer. Only Ubuntu, not windows or anything else. I quickly discovered that with Ubuntu, the commands console wouldn't work, and I couldn't play any of the older versions of niche. I could, however, use the testing branch. I really wanted to try out the commands console and play early release versions of niche, though, so I reset my computer with windows. Hooray!! The commands console and Niche Betas are so amazing!! BUT, I soon realized that I couldn't get back into the release_preview section of niche. I followed the directions on this page, and I even googled the problem in the search engine and in youtube. No results. I'm starting to panic because I really miss the sandbox settings and I followed your directions and it isn't working. I'll take some screenshots. It says I am in but the sandbox settings aren't showing up. Or the new genes, for that matter. Please help me as soon as you can because I LOVE niche and consider it a life neccesity. Thank you so much for your time. -Mikey   

image.png

image.png

image.png

6 replies to this post

31 minutes ago, Mikeypolly said:

Hi, um, so, sorry to bother you. I don't know if this only happened to me, but here goes. Okay, so, I had Ubuntu on my computer. Only Ubuntu, not windows or anything else. I quickly discovered that with Ubuntu, the commands console wouldn't work, and I couldn't play any of the older versions of niche. I could, however, use the testing branch. I really wanted to try out the commands console and play early release versions of niche, though, so I reset my computer with windows. Hooray!! The commands console and Niche Betas are so amazing!! BUT, I soon realized that I couldn't get back into the release_preview section of niche. I followed the directions on this page, and I even googled the problem in the search engine and in youtube. No results. I'm starting to panic because I really miss the sandbox settings and I followed your directions and it isn't working. I'll take some screenshots. It says I am in but the sandbox settings aren't showing up. Or the new genes, for that matter. Please help me as soon as you can because I LOVE niche and consider it a life neccesity. Thank you so much for your time. -Mikey   

image.png

image.png

image.png

You're not in tester_branch. "release_preview" is for when Niche was released I'm pretty sure. You need to go to tester_branch.