Stray Fawn Community

Lands of Waliula

Sky

1 hour ago, Squishy the whale said:

Howl

image.png.27a598e73d8495537721ff4e24ddd541.png

Your howling was nice, but not much better than average.

Choose an option (you will receive options until the bar reaches 100 or 0). If the ❤️ bar reaches 100, you will start to court the female. If it reaches 0, the female will reject you and you will not be able to court her. If it reaches 0, she may also try and fight you! (small chance) This pre-courting does not take up actions.

❤️ 72

Nuzzle (+6 points)

(Friendly) Growl (-9 points)

Howl (+9 points)

Lick ear (+15 points)

Wag tail (-20 points)

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

Your howling was nice, but not much better than average.

Choose an option (you will receive options until the bar reaches 100 or 0). If the ❤️ bar reaches 100, you will start to court the female. If it reaches 0, the female will reject you and you will not be able to court her. If it reaches 0, she may also try and fight you! (small chance) This pre-courting does not take up actions.

❤️ 72

Nuzzle (+6 points)

Howl (+9 points)

Lick ear (+15 points)

Wag tail (-20 points)

Lick ear 

Lick ear 

She likes it.

❤️ 87

Nuzzle (+6 points)

Howl (+9 points)

Lick ear (+15 points)

Wag tail (-20 points)

3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

She likes it.

❤️ 87

Nuzzle (+6 points)

Howl (+9 points)

Lick ear (+15 points)

Wag tail (-20 points)

Lick ear again (this is gonna take a while

Updating the generator.

• Way more Special Traits! So many! Ahh! I'll share my favorite, but the rest will have to be discovered before you guys can know what they are: Polygamous (can take up to 2 mates! super rare!) 
  • Ever so slightly increased the chance of negative pre-courting choices (it's 1.2 instead of 1 now)
  • increased the Average Fertility and Low Fertility ranges of percentage

Lick ear again (this is gonna take a while

literally pick anything and you're courting her xD

She isn't that interested in you repetitively licking her ear. It's getting too wet. maybe try something else?

❤️ 97

Nuzzle (+6 points)

Howl (+9 points)

Lick ear (+15 points)

literally pick anything and you're courting her xD

She isn't that interested in you repetitively licking her ear. It's getting too wet. maybe try something else?

❤️ 97

Nuzzle (+6 points)

Howl (+9 points)

Lick ear (+15 points)

(Lol)

“no one cares about your ear marry me already!”

lick ear

(Lol)

“no one cares about your ear marry me already!”

lick ear

You are now Courting this female! You ask her her name. (name her!)

AHHH I forgot to continue Flopity's thing!!

3 hours ago, Flopity said:

You continue following the trail. Eventually, it comes to stop at a small cave, where the wolf and bird scent is very strong. (since it's late now for me, I'll just go ahead and boot your wolf in there) Jade goes inside and finds a female wolf. The female seems very sick, and doesn't move. Bird blood stains her mouth (a few feathers stick to it), but wolf blood stains her fur at her side. It's clear that shes been bleeding for a while, and is very weak.

Try and help her

Run away

Go to find some healing herbs

15 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

(I just drew fanart for Lilk but my phone is DEAD...)

Hopefully Flopity will come on soon. If not, we'll move on and Flopity will still be able to finish their day and can instantly move on to the next so they're on day 2 as well.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

AHHH I forgot to continue Flopity's thing!!

You continue following the trail. Eventually, it comes to stop at a small cave, where the wolf and bird scent is very strong. (since it's late now for me, I'll just go ahead and boot your wolf in there) Jade goes inside and finds a female wolf. The female seems very sick, and doesn't move. Bird blood stains her mouth (a few feathers stick to it), but wolf blood stains her fur at her side. It's clear that shes been bleeding for a while, and is very weak.

Try and help her

Run away

Go to find some healing herbs

I’ll try and find some herbs

1 hour ago, Flopity said:

I’ll try and find some herbs

Jade runs out of the cave and tries to find some herbs. She doesn't know what it's called, but she finds a herb that she remembers her father using on her mother when she got scratched by a tree branch. Jade chews up the herb and spreads it on the injured wolf's wound. She realizes that this wolf has been shot!

Stay awake and wait for the wolf to wake up

Sleep in the cave (this will end the day, but the wounded female could be dead or just not be there when you wake up...)

Go home 

17 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Jade runs out of the cave and tries to find some herbs. She doesn't know what it's called, but she finds a herb that she remembers her father using on her mother when she got scratched by a tree branch. Jade chews up the herb and spreads it on the injured wolf's wound. She realizes that this wolf has been shot!

Stay awake and wait for the wolf to wake up

Sleep in the cave (this will end the day, but the wounded female could be dead or just not be there when you wake up...)

Go home 

Wait for the wolf to wake up

Wait for the wolf to wake up

You lay down next to the wounded wolf. You wait for a long time, listening to her breathing, trying not to fall asleep. Finally she opens her eyes and sees you. She immediately gets into a defensive position, wincing at the pain. "Wh-who are you? What are you doing here?"

Answer her

Who are YOU?

You lay down next to the wounded wolf. You wait for a long time, listening to her breathing, trying not to fall asleep. Finally she opens her eyes and sees you. She immediately gets into a defensive position, wincing at the pain. "Wh-who are you? What are you doing here?"

Answer her

Who are YOU?

Answer her

Answer her

"oh, you helped me?" She glances at her wound. "Well, thanks. I hope I can repay you one day. Oh yeah, and I'm Injuriam."

Ask how she was shot

Say goodbye and go home

"oh, you helped me?" She glances at her wound. "Well, thanks. I hope I can repay you one day. Oh yeah, and I'm Injuriam."

Ask how she was shot

Say goodbye and go home

Ask how she was shot

Ask how she was shot

"I was hunting and caught a bird, but then... then all the sudden a gun pokes out of the bush beside me and shoots me! Thankfully I managed to get away with my lunch. But when I got home, I was bleeding so badly, and by the time I'd finished eating, I guess I went unconscious." She yawns. "I'm still exhausted, even though I slept for ages!" Jade gets the message and says goodbye. She goes back home, where she curls up in her own nest, also exhausted. Zzz...

Your day has ended.