Stray Fawn Community

Lands of Waliula

Sky

1 hour ago, Squishy the whale said:

Hunt

Fire-petal and Bright-lily spend the day hunting. Unfortunately, they're still talking and don't catch anything. (neither of them are very good at hunting :() They go home and sleep. +1 Hunting for each.

• Sad 1

oh yeah and make sure you look at the Gods and Goddesses section on the main post, they now show the effects that they give if you successfully howl to them. Some of them are pretty helpful, some are more like 'it's hasn't been foggy yet so let's howl to the fog goddess so we can experience fog'

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

oops, forgot to mention: rain and snow lowers you chance to successfully hunt (not by much, but it affects you). So if you've already responded with 'hunt' but you no longer want to hunt, please respond with your new choice.

3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

DAY 3

The weather is rainy today, except for Deserted's territory, where it is snowing.

Earthquake! Watch out!

-Explore

-Hunt

-Howl

-(Squishy only) Bond with the wolf you're courting with

Explore

OH YEAH  man I'm bad at remembering thing xD After seeing how the pre-courtship was kinda long and easy with Squishy, I'm changing it to be much simpler. You'll see how it will now work once someone goes into pre-courting again.

1 hour ago, Flopity said:

Explore

Jade sets out in the rain. She walking along under the pine trees when the ground cracks underneath her. Her mind can barely form the thought of 'run' before the ground below her opens up. With a yelp, she falls down, plunging into the darkne- but no, a mouth grabs her scruff and drags her out to safety. It's a male wolf. He has the fatherly trait- +2 stats instead of +1 when training pups.

image.png.002ebc208eb392d1f2514e33b9f4a58b.png

The male flirts. "Hello, pretty. Didn't think I'd meet a damsel in distress on my first day trying to find a mate! And... well... you're quite pretty. Do you think you'd let me have a chance at winning you over?"

-Yes, starts pre-courting

-No, pre-courting does not initiate, but you can continue the conversation non-romantically

• Eek! 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Jade sets out in the rain. She walking along under the pine trees when the ground cracks underneath her. Her mind can barely form the thought of 'run' before the ground below her opens up. With a yelp, she falls down, plunging into the darkne- but no, a mouth grabs her scruff and drags her out to safety. It's a male wolf. He has the fatherly trait- +2 stats instead of +1 when training pups.

The male flirts. "Hello, pretty. Didn't think I'd meet a damsel in distress on my first day trying to find a mate! And... well... you're quite pretty. Do you think you'd let me have a chance at winning you over?"

-Yes, starts pre-courting

-No, pre-courting does not initiate, but you can continue the conversation non-romantically

Yes

1 hour ago, Flopity said:

Yes

Choose an option. if the ❤️ gets to 10 hearts, you start courting the male. if the 🔥 gets to 10 flames, pre-courting will end. You CAN pre-court again later if it doesn't work out, but failing romantically will lower the Social level from Neutral to Disliked, and you'll have to get it back to Neutral or higher to even have a chance of being able to pre-court again.

(no hearts or flames yet)

-Wag tail

-Lick ear

-Howl

-Friendly growl

-Play bow

11 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Choose an option. if the ❤️ gets to 10 hearts, you start courting the male. if the 🔥 gets to 10 flames, pre-courting will end. You CAN pre-court again later if it doesn't work out, but failing romantically will lower the Social level from Neutral to Disliked, and you'll have to get it back to Neutral or higher to even have a chance of being able to pre-court again.

(no hearts or flames yet)

-Wag tail

-Lick ear

-Howl

-Friendly growl

-Play bow

Friendly growl