Stray Fawn Community

Lands of Waliula

Sky

11 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

image.png.27a598e73d8495537721ff4e24ddd541.png

You have discovered that the female likes being nuzzled, but not very much. You can nuzzle her more, but if you do it too much, she might start not liking it!(so you keep nuzzle her some more, but make sure you diversify it some with other options!)

Choose an option (you will receive options until the bar reaches 100 or 0). If the ❤️ bar reaches 100, you will start to court the female. If it reaches 0, the female will reject you and you will not be able to court her. If it reaches 0, she may also try and fight you! (small chance) This pre-courting does not take up actions.

❤️ 56

Nuzzle (+6 points)

(Friendly) Growl

Howl

Lick ear

Wag tail

Lick ear 

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

You may only pick one of the options. (sorry, but the option to flee may become available after choosing one of the below options first)  Which do you choose?

Ignore his question and ask his name

Attack while he's unprepared!

Answer his question

answer his question with: "I didn't know this was your territory sir! I'll get out of it!"

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

answer his question with: "I didn't know this was your territory sir! I'll get out of it!"

"You better! But if I find you here again, expect to be attacked on sight!"

Flee!

Ask his name and tell him yours

Attack! He's not prepared for it!

1 hour ago, Squishy the whale said:

Lick ear 

You have discovered that the female likes being licked on the ear. You can lick her ear more, but if you do it too much, she might start not liking it!

Choose an option (you will receive options until the bar reaches 100 or 0). If the ❤️ bar reaches 100, you will start to court the female. If it reaches 0, the female will reject you and you will not be able to court her. If it reaches 0, she may also try and fight you! (small chance) This pre-courting does not take up actions.

❤️ 71

Nuzzle (+6 points)

(Friendly) Growl

Howl

Lick ear (+15 points)

Wag tail

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

You have discovered that the female likes being licked on the ear. You can lick her ear more, but if you do it too much, she might start not liking it!

❤️ 71

Nuzzle (+6 points)

(Friendly) Growl

Howl

Lick ear (+15 points)

Wag tail

Lick ear again

Lick ear again

❤️ 86

Nuzzle (+6 points)

(Friendly) Growl

Howl

Lick ear (+15 points)

Wag tail

1 hour ago, Ancient Eve's Nose said:

Warn her

(man you guys always choose the boring options! If you didn't warn her, she could've died and you would have been able to keep the pup for yourself! Also, try looking up what the wolf's name means, it gives you a little hint towards her story.)

She she-wolf, after hearing your warning, sees the snake and is close enough to quickly bite it's head off. (ew.) "Phew, thanks! I'm pretty sure that little guy was venomous." She looks over her pup, who mews at her for food. "Since you didn't hurt my pup, I guess I can let you off this time. I'm Vidua. What's your name?" Vidua lays down in her nest so that her pup can drink her milk.

Tell her your name

Snatch the pup and run! This pup's all mine! MWAHAH-cough-AHAHA!

(man you guys always choose the boring options! If you didn't warn her, she could've died and you would have been able to keep the pup for yourself! Also, try looking up what the wolf's name means, it gives you a little hint towards her story.)

She she-wolf, after hearing your warning, sees the snake and is close enough to quickly bite it's head off. (ew.) "Phew, thanks! I'm pretty sure that little guy was venomous." She looks over her pup, who mews at her for food. "Since you didn't hurt my pup, I guess I can let you off this time. I'm Vidua. What's your name?" Vidua lays down in her nest so that her pup can drink her milk.

Tell her your name

Snatch the pup and run! This pup's all mine! MWAHAH-cough-AHAHA!

Tell her my name

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

Flee!

You run home and curl up in your den. Zzz...

(Your turns have ended.)

From now on, when exploring, you can encounter the wolf you met earlier. Who knows, maybe one day you'll be friends?

oh yeah and I keep forgetting to do the relationship points so currently you're at 20/100 points. You started at 50 points. If you keep going down in points, your Social relationship will become Disliked. (also @Ancient Eve's Nose is it okay if I use your friendship levels? if not I can change it)

50 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

❤️ 86

Nuzzle (+6 points)

(Friendly) Growl

Howl

Lick ear (+15 points)

Wag tail

Wag tail

1 hour ago, Ancient Eve's Nose said:

Tell her my name

"That's a nice name. I hope I see you around more, but don't you dare get close to my little Sinepatre." She nuzzles her pup, and you nod in agreement and leave. once home, you curl up in your nest. Zzz...

Your turns have ended.

(also btw all the NPC wolves have names that, if you translate them from Latin to English, mean something that has to do with their story)

Wag tail

Your wagging is not very impressive. At all. 

❤️ 66

Nuzzle (+6 points)

(Friendly) Growl

Howl

Lick ear (+15 points)

Wag tail (-20 points)

Your wagging is not very impressive. At all. 

❤️ 66

Nuzzle (+6 points)

(Friendly) Growl

Howl

Lick ear (+15 points)

Wag tail (-20 points)

Lick ear

also technically you don't have actions because you just choose one of the actions at the beginning of the day and then do whatever the action leads you to until you go home. Except for Howling. If you howl at the beginning of the day, it simply makes you really hungry, but you can still explore or hunt or whatever.

Lick ear

The female likes it.

❤️ 81

Nuzzle (+6 points)

(Friendly) Growl

Howl

Lick ear (+15 points)

Wag tail (-20 points)

3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

The female likes it.

❤️ 81

Nuzzle (+6 points)

(Friendly) Growl

Howl

Lick ear (+15 points)

Wag tail (-20 points)

Friendly growl

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

"That's a nice name. I hope I see you around more, but don't you dare get close to my little Sinepatre." She nuzzles her pup, and you nod in agreement and leave. once home, you curl up in your nest. Zzz...

Your turns have ended.

(also btw all the NPC wolves have names that, if you translate them from Latin to English, mean something that has to do with their story)

also oops I never gave you Vidua's picture here it is

image.png.57e86cd9d3550e28ec62389baa967298.png

and this is Sinepatre (almost exactly like mom!)

image.png.c92ca6de997454bb163852883f8095af.png

Friendly growl

Your friendly growling isn't that great, apparently.

❤️ 72

Nuzzle (+6 points)

(Friendly) Growl (-9 points)

Howl

Lick ear (+15 points)

Wag tail (-20 points)

(this might take a while lol)

• Haha 1

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

Your friendly growling isn't that great, apparently.

❤️ 72

Nuzzle (+6 points)

(Friendly) Growl (-9 points)

Howl

Lick ear (+15 points)

Wag tail (-20 points)

(this might take a while lol)

Howl