Stray Fawn Community

Kingdom of Stones

Broken

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

He bit her on the neck, aiming for her ear but moved too quickly. He felt blood around his fangs and let go. "I- I..." NO NO NO! DID I KILL HER!?

She staggered back.. and then fell onto the dirt.

Forsythia was on her short break walking past the training grounds and saw what happened. “NO!” She dropped her lunch that she had been carrying and rushed over and held Clover In Her arms. “Who did this?” She asked. “WHO DID THIS?!” She screamed sobbingly. 

48 minutes ago, AshaAshi said:

((I only like certain RPs where one person ASKS to kill one person's character))

(I didn't know Flowermask was actually going to make it so she died...)

• Eek! 1

52 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

She staggered back.. and then fell onto the dirt.

Forsythia was on her short break walking past the training grounds and saw what happened. “NO!” She dropped her lunch that she had been carrying and rushed over and held Clover In Her arms. “Who did this?” She asked. “WHO DID THIS?!” She screamed sobbingly. 

Cardinal looked at her, shocked. Blood dripping from his fangs. He tried to speak but couldn't. We were just training. But then she moved....

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Cardinal looked at her, shocked. Blood dripping from his fangs. He tried to speak but couldn't. We were just training. But then she moved....

“Who?!”

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

(I didn't know Flowermask was actually going to make it so she died...)

(._.)

22 minutes ago, AshaAshi said:

Snow trotted over, "Cardinal did." ((I imagine her watching this))

Cardinal looked at her. "I- It was an accident! We were training and I was going to bite her ear but she was moving so fast that I didn't have time and-" he looked at Falcon and started crying.

@FlowerMask

4 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Cardinal looked at her. "I- It was an accident! We were training and I was going to bite her ear but she was moving so fast that I didn't have time and-" he looked at Falcon and started crying.

@FlowerMask

Snow stared him down. ((I imagine her fox-like for some reason))

Just now, AshaAshi said:

Snow stared him down. ((I imagine her fox-like for some reason))

Cardinal looked at her. "I- I didn't mean for it to end up like this. I'm going to go." He said and walked away, sword in hand.

Cardinal looked at her. "I- I didn't mean for it to end up like this. I'm going to go." He said and walked away, sword in hand.

Cardinal stopped, looked at Falcon, but then turned around and kept walking.

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Cardinal stopped, looked at Falcon, but then turned around and kept walking.

Why do I feel guilty? "Wait..." Snow ran to up to Cardinal.

2 minutes ago, AshaAshi said:

She sighed, "I'm sorry, I know you didn't mean it... I won't tell the queen. We can say that... I killed her."

"No. You can tell her what I did. I'll be dead by then anyways." He chuckled slightly. "If I can kill another nicheling, then I can kill myself." He said.

(Falcon can hear this, @FlowerMask)

"No. You can tell her what I did. I'll be dead by then anyways." He chuckled slightly. "If I can kill another nicheling, then I can kill myself." He said.

(Falcon can hear this, @FlowerMask)

"No! If you kill yourself, you'll ruin Falcon! Falcon protects the castle, if he's in ruins, the castle's safety will be no more."

17 minutes ago, AshaAshi said:

"No! If you kill yourself, you'll ruin Falcon! Falcon protects the castle, if he's in ruins, the castle's safety will be no more."

"How will he be ruined?"