Stray Fawn Community

Kingdom of Stones

Broken

Just now, AshaAshi said:

"I killed Clover... I'm sorry..." She made very believable, with fake tears and such

“Why did you do this?! This is treachery! Was their even a proper duel? Answer for your crimes!”

Falcon dashes into the chamber. “IT WASNT HER YOUR MAJESTY!” He screamed.

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

He dashed away in the direction of snow and the Queen.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"Okay. Go tell the queen who really did it. Your murderous friend, Cardinal. Who..." he sobbed. Who loves you. He thought.

Cardinal watched him run off and followed him, but still staying far behind him.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"Okay. Go tell the queen who really did it. Your murderous friend, Cardinal. Who..." he sobbed. Who loves you. He thought.

(. :,( )

Just now, FlowerMask said:

“Why did you do this?! This is treachery! Was their even a proper duel? Answer for your crimes!”

Falcon dashes into the chamber. “IT WASNT HER YOUR MAJESTY!” He screamed.

Cardinal heard this. Ya. It was me. He thought, standing near the door, but was not visible.

Just now, AshaAshi said:

Snow looked at Falcon, Don't do this to Cardinal. Her look said

Cardinal waited for Falcon to tell the truth. Just say that your best friend murdered her! Okay! That Cardinal murdered her because he was stupid! Everything that I've done in my life was stupid. Including loving you, Falcon. I know you don't love me.

5 minutes ago, AshaAshi said:

Snow looked at Falcon, Don't do this to Cardinal. Her look said

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Cardinal waited for Falcon to tell the truth. Just say that your best friend murdered her! Okay! That Cardinal murdered her because he was stupid! Everything that I've done in my life was stupid. Including loving you, Falcon. I know you don't love me.

“Well Who was it?!” The Queen hissed looming over Falcon. “Don’t tell me lies!”

He looked at the door where Cardinal was and to his sister Snow. He looked back and sighed. “I-it was me your majesty. I killed Royal Guard Clover, I am deeply sorry for my actions..” he bowed his head.

Edited by FlowerMask

He looked at the door where Cardinal was. He looked back and sighed. “I-it was me your majesty. I killed Royal Guard Clover, I am deeply sorry for my actions..” he bowed his head.

Cardinal walked in. "No. Falcon is wrong. Me and him were training. Then she came and trained with us. When I aimed to bite her ear, she moved so quickly that I bit her neck instead. The blood is still on my fangs." He said, opening his mouth to show. "I will take any punishment you desire. But first, I must tell one thing to Falcon."

Sacoya menacingly put her spear against Kiwi's throat. I will kill you, if you don't give me more information.

"What do you want me to tell you?"

3 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

He looked at the door where Cardinal was and to his sister Snow. He looked back and sighed. “I-it was me your majesty. I killed Royal Guard Clover, I am deeply sorry for my actions..” he bowed his head.

"What?! NO!" Why am I trying to stop him, I hated him. Snow questioned herself in her head.

Just now, AshaAshi said:

"What?! NO!" Why am I trying to stop him, I hated him. Snow questioned herself in her head.

“N-no! Guard Cardinal don’t be foolish!” He said trying to make his voice harsh.

”SILENCE! Let him speak.” She leaned forward crossing her arms.

Just now, AshaAshi said:

"Yes, Snow. You know it was me! And I don't care anymore! Okay! I don't care what happens to me, because I have no purpose but to serve my queen. There is also many other reasons that I should be killed."

Cardinal walked in. "No. Falcon is wrong. Me and him were training. Then she came and trained with us. When I aimed to bite her ear, she moved so quickly that I bit her neck instead. The blood is still on my fangs." He said, opening his mouth to show. "I will take any punishment you desire. But first, I must tell one thing to Falcon."

Snow looked in dismay, Am I supposed to hate my brother?

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"Yes, Snow. You know it was me! And I don't care anymore! Okay! I don't care what happens to me, because I have no purpose but to serve my queen. There is also many other reasons that I should be killed."

“C-cardinal..” he stuttered.

1 minute ago, AshaAshi said:

Snow looked in dismay, Am I supposed to hate my brother?

(Uhm falcon is her brother..)

(Ya... Cardinal is related to no one.)

Just now, AshaAshi said:

((I know that, she was say "What?! NO!" to Falcon, plus she mostly doesn't like people close to him because they most likely agree with him and won't listen to her.))

(Oh. Well, Cardinal still said everything, except: Yes, Snow.)

"What?" He asked.

“Don’t do this.. I was the one who killed her! I always hated her! She was so full of herself and cocky!” He lied.