Stray Fawn Community

Kingdom of Stones

Broken

Just now, Brokenshock said:

No, I can take away your rping rights as her, making her open for anyone to take.

Just now, Renio2490 said:

somewhere, in the forest, you'll find a princess long dead underneath her oak tree.

nah

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“Don’t do this.. I was the one who killed her! I always hated her! She was so full of herself and cocky!” He lied.

"No! You know it was me! Just stop! I've already lost everything! The only thing left is my life... So just... Stop."

"No! You know it was me! Just stop! I've already lost everything! The only thing left is my life... So just... Stop."

“I-i...” Falcon stuttered.

“What were you going to tell him?” The Queen asked.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

“I-i...” Falcon stuttered.

“What were you going to tell him?” The Queen asked.

"Falcon... I love you. Now, I will take any punishment you wish, my queen."

Just now, AshaAshi said:

Princess Maple was looking for highest place in the castle, looking for her dove, "Whitie."

(Maple has no idea that a villager is being tortured and a knight has been killed. She's just so innocent)

3 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

He looked at Emerald. "Do you wish to kill me or... What do you wish to be my punishment?"

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

He looked at Emerald. "Do you wish to kill me or... What do you wish to be my punishment?"

“C-cardinal..” Falcon said trying to restrain from going up to him. N-no it can’t end like this!

”oh is that so?” The Queen said. “Your marriage will be arranged Knight Falcon and it will be to one of my daughters, unless you’d rather be punished? And Knight Cardinal you will be executed at dawn.” She smiled her fangs flashing brightly.

”N-n-no..” falcon said.

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

“C-cardinal..” Falcon said trying to restrain from going up to him. N-no it can’t end like this!

”oh is that so?” The Queen said. “Your marriage will be arranged Knight Falcon and it will be to one of my daughters, unless you’d rather be punished? And Knight Cardinal you will be executed at dawn.” She smiled her fangs flashing brightly.

”N-n-no..” falcon said.

"NO!" Snow screamed.

Maple heard Snow. She's been heard and I will come to hear. She ran down towards the throne room.

1 minute ago, AshaAshi said:

"NO!" Snow screamed.

Maple heard Snow. She's been heard and I will come to hear. She ran down towards the throne room.

“SILENCE KNIGHT SNOW! YOU WILL KNOW YOUR PLACE OR WILL BE EXECUTED ALONGSIDE KNIGHT CARDINAL!” She yelled. 

8 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

”N-n-no..” falcon said.

Cardinal nodded.

3 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“SILENCE KNIGHT SNOW! YOU WILL KNOW YOUR PLACE OR WILL BE EXECUTED ALONGSIDE KNIGHT CARDINAL!” She yelled. 

Sacoya heard this and left the room and locked the door, walking into the throne room. "Why is Cardinal being executed?"

Just now, AshaAshi said:

"What is going on?"

"I killed Knight Clover and I'm being killed. Also, Falcon is going to be married to you or your sister. And queen, just to let you know... I've been trying to help Falcon get closer to Sacoya so I wouldn't love him anymore, which hasn't worked out according to plan so...

2 minutes ago, AshaAshi said:

"What is going on?"

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Sacoya heard this and left the room and locked the door, walking into the throne room. "Why is Cardinal being executed?"

"I killed Knight Clover and I'm being killed. Also, Falcon is going to be married to you or your sister. And queen, just to let you know... I've been trying to help Falcon get closer to Sacoya so I wouldn't love him anymore, which hasn't worked out according to plan so...

“You killed my Knight, I kill you.” She responded.

1 minute ago, AshaAshi said:

"HE DIDN'T MEAN TO!" Snow pleaded

“DIDNT MEAN TO DOESNT BRING BACK ANYONE FROM THE DEAD KNIGHT SNOW!” She snarled. “And for his crimes he will pay!” She whirled on him and sunk her claws into his back.