Stray Fawn Community

Kingdom of Stones

Broken

3 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“Pssst! Follow me!” Clover grabbed Forsythia’s arm and led her to a little courtyard that wasn’t the main gardens.

”s-Who are you?” Forsythia asked.

”Clover a guard, who are you?”  ,your beautiful and stunning and don’t deserve to be a servant! She wanted to scream but she didn’t.

”F-F-Forsythia..” she said shyly.

”Are you ok Forsythia?” Clover asked.

”Y-yes j-just paranoid..” Forsythia stuttered

”about the queen?” Clover asked

”y-yes..” Forsythia whispered.

”why?” Clover tilted her head.

”...” Forsythia didn’t reply

clover didn’t pressure her and gave her a tiny hesitant hug. They stayed there for a little while just hugging.

Cardinal walked past them as he was patrolling after Falcon left "CLOVER! What are you doing?!"

Just now, FlowerMask said:

“I see let’s go then I will bring you to her if you’d like.” He offered.

"Fine." She said, and ran ahead. She ran into her mother's room. "Mother!"

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Cardinal walked past them as he was patrolling after Falcon left "CLOVER! What are you doing?!"

She blushed and wanted to claw his eyes out. “Don’t you dare tell a soul about this or I will kill you!” She hissed defensively.

"Fine." She said, and ran ahead. She ran into her mother's room. "Mother!"

“Daughter What is the meaning of this?” The queen was sipping tea out of a wooden cup. (Is this supposed to be like more niche universey? Bc I can describe it in more of a natural less castley way.

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

“Daughter What is the meaning of this?” The queen was sipping tea out of a wooden cup. (Is this supposed to be like more niche universey? Bc I can describe it in more of a natural less castley way.

(No. There can be teacups and stuff like that)

"Who is Acacia?" She asked.

(You can guess or I could just tell you.)

• Eek! 1

(Can you tell me so I can apply the knowledge to the story?)

5 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

She blushed and wanted to claw his eyes out. “Don’t you dare tell a soul about this or I will kill you!” She hissed defensively.

"I won't... If you don't talk to her anymore besides orders that the queen gives you."

"I won't... If you don't talk to her anymore besides orders that the queen gives you."

She looks at Forsythia and gives her a meaningful look praying that she got the message she was trying to communicate. “Of course not I was just trying to comfort her so she could go back to her work.” Her eyes had a cold fire in them it was obvious she was angry to say the least.

(Can you tell me so I can apply the knowledge to the story?)

(So, Acacia is Sakoya's sister. She 'went missing' when she was very young so that's why Sakoya doesn't remember her. But she is actually locked in a far place that only the queen can access because she can see spirits and talk to them.)

(If you want, at some point we can rp the queen going to where she is. Since I really want to be Acacia)

• Like 1

She looks at Forsythia and gives her a meaningful look praying that she got the message she was trying to communicate. “Of course not I was just trying to comfort her so she could go back to her work.” Her eyes had a cold fire in them it was obvious she was angry to say the least.

"Then why were you hugging her? You wouldn't hug her if you were angry."

"Then why were you hugging her? You wouldn't hug her if you were angry."

“Your so dense.” She brushes by him her shoulder bumping aggressively into his.

Forsythia looked sad but she shuffled away from cardinal keeping her head low like she always did.

3 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

(So, Acacia is Sakoya's sister. She 'went missing' when she was very young so that's why Sakoya doesn't remember her. But she is actually locked in a far place that only the queen can access because she can see spirits and talk to them.)

(If you want, at some point we can rp the queen going to where she is. Since I really want to be Acacia)

(Can acacia see them or the queen?)

“Your so dense.” She brushes by him her shoulder bumping aggressively into his.

Forsythia looked sad but she shuffled away from cardinal keeping her head low like she always did.

He smiled at her. She's kind of cute. Especially when she's actually mad.

9 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

She looked at her and for a millisecond there was horror within her eyes but she masked her emotions. “Acacia is you dead sister.” She said bluntly. 

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

He smiled at her. She's kind of cute. Especially when she's actually mad.

He’s such a pathetic spineless rat.

(Can acacia see them or the queen?)

(What do you mean? No one knows that the queen is keeping her captive. So only the queen sees her. If that's what you were wondering.)

(What do you mean? No one knows that the queen is keeping her captive. So only the queen sees her. If that's what you were wondering.)

(You said something about spirits)

She looked at her and for a millisecond there was horror within her eyes but she masked her emotions. “Acacia is you dead sister.” She said bluntly. 

"Oh... I just... Saw her in a weird vision thing... It was a meadow and me and her were there and then you called us over, and then it ended."

(Don't put me in a cell because you think I have dangerous and powerful powers!)

(You said something about spirits)

(Ya. She can see spirits on the niche world that no one else can. She's not blind. She can also talk to them. She sees both alive nichelings and dead nichelings)

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"Oh... I just... Saw her in a weird vision thing... It was a meadow and me and her were there and then you called us over, and then it ended."

(Don't put me in a cell because you think I have dangerous and powerful powers!)

(I won’t.)

”it must have been a memory that was just triggered by something.” She waved her paw dismissively.

4 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

He looked at her. 

(Ouch! Good thing you didn't say that out loud. He would've tried to maul you.)

God I hate him. She walked away to the training grounds then took out her two Sai’s (weapon.) and started stabbing the heck out of a straw dummy.