Stray Fawn Community

Something you’ve never told anyone on the forums

Raybeams

Title is very self-explanatory,  if you’ve only mentioned it once then that’s okay too I guess. Doesn’t have to be something personal, could like a fun-fact. :D

I’ll start:

I’m incredibly short-sighted and I wear glasses. I don’t like wearing them but I like being able to see so- 

• Like 1

Hmmmmmmmmmmm'

OH

I have two!

1. When I was younger, my mom had to wake me and my brother in the middle of the night to bring me to my grandma's because she had work in the morning and was a single mom/Had a boyfriend that didn't live with us. But she doesn't work(She has bad joints) and I'm 12 and my brother is 16

2. I've had 3 boyfriends before my current

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Roleplay section said:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm'

OH

I have two!

1. When I was younger, my mom had to wake me and my brother in the middle of the night to bring me to my grandma's because she had work in the morning and was a single mom/Had a boyfriend that didn't live with us. But she doesn't work(She has bad joints) and I'm 12 and my brother is 16

2. I've had 3 boyfriends before my current

1Dude.. here’s another thing I’ve never told anyone I’m twelve ( your age) 

2 and I’ve never had a boyfriend! 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Ummm

When I was five I was walking around a store and I saw someone and I said, "Look! It's a statue of a tiny man!" Then the man turned and looked at me with a scary gaze.

My mom was standing in a queue, some japanese guy turned around and was rewarded by an elbow to the face. He just looked so confused

• Like 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
28 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

1Dude.. here’s another thing I’ve never told anyone I’m twelve ( your age) 

2 and I’ve never had a boyfriend! 

Aye, I’m 15, maybe not the most mature teen you’ve seen.. but still gettin there. Is anyone here around my age?

Once I was in my car seat(When I was young) with my brother and mom, we coming home from something, when I woke up I was having a weird night terror, but I don't think I was freaking out but I was saying, "I want my mom" "Where's my mom?" When my mom was right in front of me and was about to get me out of my carseat

I don't remember when I was out of the confusion

Guest SilverTheNicheling
4 minutes ago, Roleplay section said:

My big bro is a year older than you

I figured lol, I meant people here on the forums though, sorry if I wasn’t specific..

57 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Aye, I’m 15, maybe not the most mature teen you’ve seen.. but still gettin there. Is anyone here around my age?

I'm a year younger than you, I turned 14 a few months ago so I guess I'm close to your age?

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 hour ago, Lawoofy said:

I'm a year younger than you, I turned 14 a few months ago so I guess I'm close to your age?

49 minutes ago, spacecat at random said:

I think Goggles and Clover are 16. May be wrong

Ah, well that’s good to know!

11 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

I have tons of toys, like LPS, Safari LTDs, (TONS OF) stuffies, and to complete it, an unhealthy amount of unfinished drawings on my oh so tiny desk.

This is my life in a nutshell.

Even the Safari LTDs.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, Squishy the whale said:

My collection of childhood toys5667ACDD-FF6E-4525-85E9-17CA088A0A2E.thumb.jpeg.7d5384bdef76d939920934b5e58c86ae.jpeg

Did you relive your childhood by lookin at all that stuff? Personally for me.. video games were the prime of my childhood, maybe toys yes.. but I can hardly remember playing with toys back then...

Edited by SilverTheNicheling
Should’ve added a question mark..

Just now, Squishy the whale said:

My collection of childhood toys5667ACDD-FF6E-4525-85E9-17CA088A0A2E.thumb.jpeg.7d5384bdef76d939920934b5e58c86ae.jpeg

So much toys. I have about 100 safari LTDs, though. For instance..

-A Pegasus that could never stand up

-A reeeeaaalllyy angry momma T. Rex

-A treasure chest

-A bobcat

-A giraffe that had an identical twin

• Love 1

Just now, Renio2490 said:

WAIT I NEED TO FIND MY PHONE! (You know how LPS are like "3 years and up small parts"? well I started collecting them when I was 2...)

I only have two lps rip

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

Did you relive your childhood by lookin at all that stuff.. personally for me.. video games were the prime of my childhood, maybe toys yes.. but I can hardly remember playing with toys back then...

Wizard 101 was my childhood