Stray Fawn Community

Something you’ve never told anyone on the forums

Raybeams

also if you look at the oldest videos on my youtube channel, they're all lps videos

I think I might have deleted it, but watch the one where the blue dog thing "sings" let it go. holy crap its so cute/ embarrassing for me

15 hours ago, Ancient Eve's Nose said:

UH

UH

UHHHH
uh

I have an overabundance of plushes

SAME! And I still want more. And no I don't feel to old to have plushies * huffs * ^^

Also I have my room placated in posters. I have almost no space left on the walls and started putting them on the ceiling

• Eek! 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
52 minutes ago, Lawoofy said:

I used to collect LPS and I brought them to school every day :D

I used to be a huge Beanie Baby fan, before my childhood was over and there was just no interest left in collecting those stuffed animals.. oh, yeah.. and I did bring at least one of em to school, was fun!(at least I think.. I dun remember...)

15 hours ago, Squishy the whale said:

I only have two lps rip

i have like 50 lps or something 

but there all either under my bed never to be found, eaten by my dog, were turned customs, or fake

Aheh, did anyone else collect Moshi Monsters? I remember my school set up a sort blackmarket for Moshi Monsters after the headteacher banned them. They’re currently gathering dust in my attic, I have pretty big collection. Mm, those were good times. 

okay a good one this time uhhh

OH YEAH

my great great grandmother was native american but it was kinda secret because they were 'discriminated against' (quote my mom). I don't know if she had a Native American name (well, what I would think of as a Native American name, that is) but apparently her name was Mary Magdalene. Like the Bible character.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lawoofy said:

I used to collect LPS and I brought them to school every day :D

oh ye and I just remembered that my old username was inspired by this lps

IMG_20190624_184031.thumb.jpg.4da10fdcd5f6a21d30c463bb978ea1af.jpg

IMG_20190624_184253.jpg.fc12d4d7f2cf2b0a885e176f83643dc6.jpg

(old username)

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

going on the topic of LPS, my schools name is 3 words, and if you take the first letter of each of them, it's LPS. I have like 3 shirts from the school that have our mascot (the Knight) and 'LPS' on it and every time I see it I think I go to Littlest Pet Shop to be educated

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

going on the topic of LPS, my schools name is 3 words, and if you take the first letter of each of them, it's LPS. I have like 3 shirts from the school that have our mascot (the Knight) and 'LPS' on it and every time I see it I think I go to Littlest Pet Shop to be educated

MCS
SO COOL
I KNOW

(our mascot is Lightning. very cool, I know.)

• Like 1

I'm being taught by "Motivation, Success, C(I forget the last word)"

our school tries to be all like "we're so perfect we accept all people we are the nicest people alive"
And I'll just tell you:
I wouldn't give a damn if our vice principal died

4 hours ago, Fire Beans said:

Aheh, did anyone else collect Moshi Monsters? I remember my school set up a sort blackmarket for Moshi Monsters after the headteacher banned them. They’re currently gathering dust in my attic, I have pretty big collection. Mm, those were good times. 

me and my brother used to collect the cards and play the game when we were younger.

all the cards were probably used as fire fuel and my katzuma from the game is probably dead.

I am a nErD

The ideal gas law equation: pressure times volume equals the number of moles times the universal gas constant times the temperature in kelvins (or PV=nRT)

The pH equals the negative logarithm of the hydronium ion concentration (or pH=-log[H3O(aq)+])

blah blah math/chemistry/physics formulas blah blah

hydrogen helium lithium beryllium boron carbon nitrogen oxygen fluorine neon sodium magnesium alumin(i)um silicon phosphorus sulfur chlorine argon potassium calcium scandium titanium vanadium chromium manganese iron cobalt nickel copper zinc gallium germanium arsenic etc. etc. etc.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Le Rogue Rouge said:

I am a nErD

The ideal gas law equation: pressure times volume equals the number of moles times the universal gas constant times the temperature in kelvins (or PV=nRT)

The pH equals the negative logarithm of the hydronium ion concentration (or pH=-log[H3O(aq)+])

blah blah math/chemistry/physics formulas blah blah

hydrogen helium lithium beryllium boron carbon nitrogen oxygen fluorine neon sodium magnesium alumin(i)um silicon phosphorus sulfur chlorine argon potassium calcium scandium titanium vanadium chromium manganese iron cobalt nickel copper zinc gallium germanium arsenic etc. etc. etc.

Ah... the magic of copy and paste for song lyrics....

There’s Hydrogen and Helium Then Lithium, Beryllium Boron, Carbon everywhere Nitrogen all through the air

With Oxygen so you can breathe And Fluorine for your pretty teeth Neon to light up the signs Sodium for salty times

Magnesium, Aluminium, Silicon Phosphorus, then Sulfur, Chlorine and Argon Potassium, and Calcium so you’ll grow strong Scandium, Titanium, Vanadium and Chromium and Manganese

CHORUS This is the Periodic Table Noble gas is stable Halogens and Alkali react agressively Each period will see new outer shells While electrons are added moving to the right

Iron is the 26th Then Cobalt, Nickel coins you get Copper, Zinc and Gallium Germanium and Arsenic

Selenium and Bromine film While Krypton helps light up your room Rubidium and Strontium then Yttrium, Zirconium

Niobium, Molybdenum, Technetium Ruthenium, Rhodium, Palladium Silver-ware then Cadmium and Indium Tin-cans, Antimony then Tellurium and Iodine and Xenon and then Caesium and…

Barium is 56 and this is where the table splits Where Lanthanides have just begun Lanthanum, Cerium and Praseodymium

Neodymium’s next too Promethium, then 62’s Samarium, Europium, Gadolinium and Terbium Dysprosium, Holmium, Erbium, Thulium Ytterbium, Lutetium

Hafnium, Tantalum, Tungsten then we’re on to Rhenium, Osmium and Iridium Platinum, Gold to make you rich till you grow old Mercury to tell you when it’s really cold

Thallium and Lead then Bismuth for your tummy Polonium, Astatine would not be yummy Radon, Francium will last a little time Radium then Actinides at 89

REPEAT CHORUS

Actinium, Thorium, Protactinium Uranium, Neptunium, Plutonium Americium, Curium, Berkelium Californium, Einsteinium, Fermium Mendelevium, Nobelium, Lawrencium Rutherfordium, Dubnium, Seaborgium Bohrium, Hassium then Meitnerium Darmstadtium, Roentgenium, Copernicium

Ununtrium, Flerovium Ununpentium, Livermorium Ununseptium, Ununoctium And then we’re done!!

• Paw up 1

Just now, MelonNicheling said:

Ah... the magic of copy and paste for song lyrics....

There’s Hydrogen and Helium Then Lithium, Beryllium Boron, Carbon everywhere Nitrogen all through the air

With Oxygen so you can breathe And Fluorine for your pretty teeth Neon to light up the signs Sodium for salty times

Magnesium, Aluminium, Silicon Phosphorus, then Sulfur, Chlorine and Argon Potassium, and Calcium so you’ll grow strong Scandium, Titanium, Vanadium and Chromium and Manganese

CHORUS This is the Periodic Table Noble gas is stable Halogens and Alkali react agressively Each period will see new outer shells While electrons are added moving to the right

Iron is the 26th Then Cobalt, Nickel coins you get Copper, Zinc and Gallium Germanium and Arsenic

Selenium and Bromine film While Krypton helps light up your room Rubidium and Strontium then Yttrium, Zirconium

Niobium, Molybdenum, Technetium Ruthenium, Rhodium, Palladium Silver-ware then Cadmium and Indium Tin-cans, Antimony then Tellurium and Iodine and Xenon and then Caesium and…

Barium is 56 and this is where the table splits Where Lanthanides have just begun Lanthanum, Cerium and Praseodymium

Neodymium’s next too Promethium, then 62’s Samarium, Europium, Gadolinium and Terbium Dysprosium, Holmium, Erbium, Thulium Ytterbium, Lutetium

Hafnium, Tantalum, Tungsten then we’re on to Rhenium, Osmium and Iridium Platinum, Gold to make you rich till you grow old Mercury to tell you when it’s really cold

Thallium and Lead then Bismuth for your tummy Polonium, Astatine would not be yummy Radon, Francium will last a little time Radium then Actinides at 89

REPEAT CHORUS

Actinium, Thorium, Protactinium Uranium, Neptunium, Plutonium Americium, Curium, Berkelium Californium, Einsteinium, Fermium Mendelevium, Nobelium, Lawrencium Rutherfordium, Dubnium, Seaborgium Bohrium, Hassium then Meitnerium Darmstadtium, Roentgenium, Copernicium

Ununtrium, Flerovium Ununpentium, Livermorium Ununseptium, Ununoctium And then we’re done!!

That song is how I have memorized all the elements up to arsenic.

also, more nerditude: 3.14159265358979323846264338327...

47 minutes ago, Le Rogue Rouge said:

That song is how I have memorized all the elements up to arsenic.

also, more nerditude: 3.14159265358979323846264338327...

When I was, like, 5, I remember having memorized the entire song. Lyrics down to each letter and the entire tune.

Just now, MelonNicheling said:

When I was, like, 5, I remember having memorized the entire song. Lyrics down to each letter and the entire tune.

wow...

But have you memorized all the digits of pi?!

(that was a joke)