Stray Fawn Community

Clans of Spirits | Warrior cats RP

Just now, Roleplay section said:

"I believe in a few days." Foxpelt told Flightstar.((Heavily pregnant))

"Okay. Well, they'll be great additions to the clan."

(Are you going to name all the kits and give them looks or...)

Just now, Roleplay section said:

((I'll let you name and give the looks of the kit you're gonna be and I'll the rest looks and names))

Foxpelt purred and smiled.

(Okay)

She smiled and walked out.

11 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Fangpaw heard this. "See who?"

She whipped her head around. “Oh Fangpaw!” Her voice was surprised. “What are you doing here?” Her gaze was suspicious 

14 minutes ago, Squishy the whale said:

She whipped her head around. “Oh Fangpaw!” Her voice was surprised. “What are you doing here?” Her gaze was suspicious 

"I'm in camp and I heard you."

(Should she be his mentor?)

8 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"I'm in camp and I heard you."

(Should she be his mentor?)

(Idk)

she gives him a long look and finally says. “It’s none of your business Fangpaw.” And walks away from camp.

2 minutes ago, Squishy the whale said:

She walked in the direction of the moonclan border. You can’t keep doing this your a clan leader now!

Flightstar walked out of the camp to take a walk, but also do a border patrol.

3 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Flightstar walked out of the camp to take a walk, but also do a border patrol.

She stopped at the border. Go back Brightstar you can’t do this.. you left Moonclan forever and can never go back. She waited there for a bit.

3 minutes ago, Squishy the whale said:

She stopped at the border. Go back Brightstar you can’t do this.. you left Moonclan forever and can never go back. She waited there for a bit.

Flightstar spotted her. "What do you need, Brightstar?"

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Flightstar spotted her. "What do you need, Brightstar?"

She jumped up. “Oh Flightstar it’s just you.” Her bristling fur flattened. “Actually yes can you send a message to Applefur for me?” Her eyes glistened but her expression was determined.

Nightsun sighed. "Don't worry Calli, I miss you too. It's hard being a Clan cat... I liked when we were here together with our owner. Those were the nice times. But in order to stay alive, I decided to just claim myself as a rogue and joined MoonClan. Why can't I just be Midnight again, Calli?"

6 minutes ago, Squishy the whale said:

She jumped up. “Oh Flightstar it’s just you.” Her bristling fur flattened. “Actually yes can you send a message to Applefur for me?” Her eyes glistened but her expression was determined.

"Yes. What is it?"

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"Yes. What is it?"

“Tell her that I said hello-“ Her voice cracked with emotion but she carried on. “And that I love and miss her and can’t wait until her kits are old enough to come to gatherings so I can meet them!” She smiled. “Oh and also that I’m sorry..” 

8 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Nightsun sighed. "Don't worry Calli, I miss you too. It's hard being a Clan cat... I liked when we were here together with our owner. Those were the nice times. But in order to stay alive, I decided to just claim myself as a rogue and joined MoonClan. Why can't I just be Midnight again, Calli?"

"Where are you Calli? Can you visit me sometime?"

3 minutes ago, Squishy the whale said:

“Tell her that I said hello-“ Her voice cracked with emotion but she carried on. “And that I love and miss her and can’t wait until her kits are old enough to come to gatherings so I can meet them!” She smiled. “Oh and also that I’m sorry..” 

"Okay." She said and walked back to camp.