Stray Fawn Community

Walking Paws- A Pet Shelter Sim

Broken

Just now, Squishy the whale said:

“Hello there! Currently all our pets are under 40$ would you like to look around? “

"Sure!" She says and looks around. She eventually picks up Floofers. "What's her name? I'd like to get her!"

12 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Have a good life, Leia!"

You feed all the cats the wet food. Cherry and Luna like it, but Blaze and Flora don't. 

You feed Martino and Cliff the dry dog food. They both like it.

5 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"Sure!" She says and looks around. She eventually picks up Floofers. "What's her name? I'd like to get her!"

"Of course er name is Floofers and she costs 40$. Are you sure your ready for the responsibility of a dog?"

Just now, Squishy the whale said:

"Of course er name is Floofers and she costs 40$. Are you sure your ready for the responsibility of a dog?"

"Ya! I've been taking care of my neighbors dog for the last two months! Is there anything about her that I need to know?"

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"Ya! I've been taking care of my neighbors dog for the last two months! Is there anything about her that I need to know?"

"She's female found on the streets and had a sprained paw so try to avoid playing to roughly for a few days just to let it fully recover."

1 minute ago, Squishy the whale said:

"She's female found on the streets and had a sprained paw so try to avoid playing to roughly for a few days just to let it fully recover."

"Okay. Thank you!" She said, paying then leaving.

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

play with the animals

You play with Primis using the feather wand and she enjoys it.

You then play with Muffin using the clown you, and he rips it to shreds. What will you do about that?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

You play with Primis using the feather wand and she enjoys it.

You then play with Muffin using the clown you, and he rips it to shreds. What will you do about that?

Good Muffin clowns are bad