Stray Fawn Community

rosefur's lullaby

georgie

so uhh

I wrote a song??

a few years back I took piano lessons (but I was insufferably bad at it, compared to the average person who takes music lessons. I was still.. sorta good?) and.. apparently it stuck because we've just rotated onto music lessons and im the best in the class, generally because I know how to chord

and play with both hands (to an extent, I can do like chords in the background but anything past that and i'll need like half a month's practice)

because im so good at music lessons in school I've been inspired again and playing stuff at home (my sister did piano lessons too so my dad bought a piano), and today I was like "frick it, ima write a song for one of my nichelings!"

so.. this is a song for a nicheling called rosefur. I dont think many people here would know her, but guess in general what her personality is from the song! she's the goddess of plants and the 4th strongest god in my pantheon, goddess of the earth! (plants, ect.). i'll give you a hint:

a N x I e T y

I might do a little pmv of this soon so keep an eye out!

im also pretty annoyed right now because I submitted to a map and spent ages on my part but it got cancelled  D :

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1
  • Love 6

also, what should I actually call it? I firstly thought "rosefur's lullaby" but I might just call it "rosefur" or whatever else comes to mind

hmm..

react "sad" for "rosefur's lullaby", and "laughing" for "rosefur", or give me other ideas if you have them!

• Sad 5