Stray Fawn Community

No Twins

Sky

In my favorite and main tribe, I barely EVER get twins. My tribe has lasted over 100 days with max fertility, but as far as I can remember, I've only ever gotten 3 pairs of twins. (I might have had more, but not many. Also, the second pair were identical, but the other two pairs weren't.) This has only been that rare in this certain tribe, and I even have a picture of a different tribe where I had 3 pairs of twins, with their parents all being my Adam and Eve.I don't know if it would help, but if it would, below is a picture of one of my twins in my tribe. (His brother was left on another island, and they are also descendants of one of my identical twins.) 

Also, if you're wondering why there are so many Nichelings whose names start with 'Snow-', it's because they're all albino, and I have a tradition of giving them names starting with 'Snow-'. (It was mostly things like 'Snowflake' and 'Snow Blizzard' at first, but Ir an out, so I just had to use their preset suffixes for it instead.) A lot of albinism got into their genes when I landed on an island full rogues, but I had to breed their children because all my males had died of old age. 

KirkiTwinBug.thumb.png.373076147aa8ce3fe45550676f8f5f80.png

• Like 1