Stray Fawn Community

Two New (mainly cosmetic) Tail Genes?

CABINET

Well, we have a medium tail, so... a big tail and a small tail! They would be functionally the same as the medium tail, giving a +1 in cold resistance, they would just look different.

Yay, art time!

385148628_UpdatedSmallTailNichelingMockup.thumb.png.a0babf086c30fd9d32d13a8f083c2de7.png

Small Tail

802068787_UpdatedBigTailNichelingMockup.thumb.png.4ed16eca986045723bcd9dd68e98d54e.png

Big Tail (is it too fluffy? is "too fluffy" even possible?)

...Yeah, these are basically useless, but ehhh, whatever... (|🍁|) I think they're cute, that's all.

EDIT: Perhaps the big tail could give +2 in cold resistance and be unlocked by spending 30 or so days in a cold climate? Or is that OP?

EDIT 2: I couldn't stand the old art anymore...

• Love 3

10 replies to this post

Just now, Renio2490 said:

I could totally rival you in the amount of fluffiness

Yeah, probably
I mean, Niche has already beat me to it (in the form of the stinky tail)

• Paw up 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
5 minutes ago, Le Rogue Rouge said:

Well, we have a medium tail, so... a big tail and a small tail! They would be functionally the same as the medium tail, giving a +1 in cold resistance, they would just look different.

Yay, art time!

Small Tail

745547795_SmallTailNichelingMock-up.thumb.png.6085ff7979351a3145a892b247a8cac2.png

Big Tail (is it too fluffy? is "too fluffy" even possible?)

1761375940_BigTailNichelingMock-up(2).thumb.png.96e4f802519d25cfd1c591460720bb32.png

...Yeah, these are basically useless, but ehhh, whatever... (|🍁|) I think they're cute, that's all.

I bet Silver would like to have the fluffy tail for a bit! Before going back to using the stinky tail of course since not only is it fluffy, but it also deters enemies with that awful smell xD

I think it's a good idea! Though they should be a bit different. Gig/fluffy tail should add +2 cold resistance definately and 30 days in cold climate isn't op at all. Also it should be on creatures that spawn in cold climates like the mountains maybe. Small tail could also be called bunny tail and might have 0 cold resistance, but actually add heat resistance? What other stats can tails add or could this tail add?