Stray Fawn Community

Forum Reputation? How Does it Work?

CABINET

I'm not sure if this is exactly "off topic", but it doesn't fit in the Niche (or Nimbatus) forum sections, so...

I'm just curious as to how the "reputation" system works... Does it have to do with the reaction system? If so, how?

(I miiiight have accidentally posted this before I finished writing it)

4 minutes ago, Le Rogue Rouge said:

I'm not sure if this is exactly "off topic", but it doesn't fit in the Niche (or Nimbatus) forum sections, so...

I'm just curious as to how the "reputation" system works

(I miiiight have accidentally posted this before I finished writing it)

When somebody reacts to a post it adds to your reputation. There is a little thing where it says how many days you’ve won and that’s talking about who got the most reputation point thingys for the day. Is this English?

• Paw up 2

3 minutes ago, Squishy the whale said:

When somebody reacts to a post it adds to your reputation. There is a little thing where it says how many days you’ve won and that’s talking about who got the most reputation point thingys for the day. Is this English?

Yes it is, thank you! Does the type of reaction given affect anything?

Edit: whoops, you did say 1 reputation point, so it probably doesn't matter what kind of reaction

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spacecat at random said:

Huh. I never noticed that

I noticed that the confused didn't count towards reputation when I saw somebody (I think that they were the person who suggested the free download?) who got a lot of confused reactions but they only had 1 reputation point. 

I found out that sad also didn't count when I got lots of sad reactions on one of my posts but my reputation didn't go up

• Like 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 hours ago, Lawoofy said:

I noticed that the confused didn't count towards reputation when I saw somebody (I think that they were the person who suggested the free download?) who got a lot of confused reactions but they only had 1 reputation point. 

I found out that sad also didn't count when I got lots of sad reactions on one of my posts but my reputation didn't go up

Oh.. oh dear.. maybe that makes sense..?