Stray Fawn Community

I wanna talk

Renio2490

I don't really care about what you post here, just follow the rules (obviously).

I'm bored and want to talk... why don't I start? I'm gonna talk about crushes and stuff.

I have two major crushes (the ones I'd probably date, not those other weirdos), my friend Adrienne and my other friend Veronika. They're both girls... now let's look at them. One is ace, the other is bisexual. How delightful? Veronika is ace, and Adrienne is bisexual. That's nice.

Okay, that's probably not a good topic... how about we talk about food?

okay I'm out of ideas

SG and VG

Guest SilverTheNicheling
6 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

at least that's what I know.

You’re right! No sexual interactions whatsoever, even for me.. even though I do have a slight crush on Silver..

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 minutes ago, Squishy the whale said:

Oh frick nope I’m a whale

Be AAAAAANYTHING you want! Just try not to make it a reality, remember who you really are first. :)

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

okay uh i have a topic: Favorite tv show! Mine is Once Upon a Time. so uh here's stuff from it from it xD

Image result for once upon a time gif

Elsa looks very serious. Don't mess with Elsa, kids.

Image result for once upon a time

also

Image result for once upon a time funny

umm...
I don't watch tv...
I watch youtube...

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

umm...
I don't watch tv...
I watch youtube...

I rarely watch TV either, but TV is good! I just need to find that urge to watch a series I like more often...

2 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

okay uh i have a topic: Favorite tv show! Mine is Once Upon a Time. so uh here's stuff from it from it xD

Image result for once upon a time gif

Elsa looks very serious. Don't mess with Elsa, kids.

Image result for once upon a time

also

Image result for once upon a time funny

YAAAAS! But it ended...

• Sad 1

Sorry I haven’t been on in a while... :/ 

I had 165 notifications today :0 Luckily 95% of it is roleplays or sims.

Since the summer started, my family and I have been super busy pulling our train wreck of a house together for a big family reunion. And the free time that I do have I spend elsewhere online :,D 

I promise I’ll come back once the craziness is over! :) 

I’m going into Boston today for a dr.’s appointment. I want to talk but idk what about 

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, magnolia said:

Sorry I haven’t been on in a while... :/ 

I had 165 notifications today :0 Luckily 95% of it is roleplays or sims.

Since the summer started, my family and I have been super busy pulling our train wreck of a house together for a big family reunion. And the free time that I do have I spend elsewhere online :,D 

I promise I’ll come back once the craziness is over! :) 

I’m going into Boston today for a dr.’s appointment. I want to talk but idk what about 

Hey boston, nothing much has happened with me.. the forums have been awfully quiet for some reason... even at day I’m getting so bored of being on and checking my notifs to see if I got a reply or at LEAST a reaction. 

So er.. anyway, I have no idea what to talk about either.. maybe we can discuss little bug problems going on in the forums? Like glitches there I mean, or just something that shouldn’t be there.

Glad I haven’t missed out on much. But yeah, my favorite thing to do on this forum is literally discuss niche. So...

Like I said. It’s the smelly fruits.

THEY HAVE RETURNED AND THEY WANT REVENGE!

(were you here for that joke?)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, magnolia said:

Glad I haven’t missed out on much. But yeah, my favorite thing to do on this forum is literally discuss niche. So...

Like I said. It’s the smelly fruits.

THEY HAVE RETURNED AND THEY WANT REVENGE!

(were you here for that joke?)

I’m not sure where the joke even came from but I like it! :D

It’s a joke from one of the earlier versions of the tester branch when the smelly fruits were broken and causing a lot of bugs. Check out the bugs from versions 1.1.6 and 1.1.7 I think? A while back I also made parody fan art of an old drawing that I will put here in a second

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, magnolia said:

It’s a joke from one of the earlier versions of the tester branch when the smelly fruits were broken and causing a lot of bugs. Check out the bugs from versions 1.1.6 and 1.1.7 I think? A while back I also made parody fan art of an old drawing that I will put here in a second

AH...HA! I knew it would be from the very first 1.1.6 version! I just had to make sure it wasn’t from anything else ):3

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, magnolia said:

ThisFEF672AD-5661-41AC-BC23-B34E0D2B7038.jpeg.a5bd9dd7d0cccdab0238847310a26e08.jpeg

i haven’t played my skittles in a while. I should pick them back up...

Awwe! I love it! It’s really adorable! ❤️

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

I claim the stinky fruit joke (I yelled it at everyone)

Ah, I didn’t even know you came up with it, still I guess everyone’s free to use the joke I guess.