Stray Fawn Community

Prince Day!

Renio2490

I’ve decided that every Thursday is Prince day... “What do we do on Prince day?”, you might ask. Well we/I’ll spoil him with art! 

I just drew this and I’m very proud child of art and the cursive “Prince” that I copied off the internet because I can’t do cursive74116C92-E018-494B-8F5D-B002D548A9A3.thumb.png.74b2f96252cab659a5f0d5a9061f67cf.png

• Like 5
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Happy Prince Day! :3D00AB45C-EFE2-4D40-940F-ED0453E7B5DC.thumb.png.d8cbd14482f3c00361dbe0440e26f35e.png

I like your picture too! I’m just sending this one to commemorate the day!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
4 minutes ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

I should make an updated Prince art, because this one...well...Prince2.0finished.thumb.jpg.3e234fcd5f7aa92b84eefd654dd91d2a.jpg

It’s cute!! Aw and I love that fur detail! I’ll ignore those legs despite the fact that they’re.. well plantigrade... I just wanna focus on how adorable this is! :3

Guest SilverTheNicheling
8 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

I’m drowning in requests so I can’t make him art... :(

Can I give ya a tip? CLOSE your art requests topic permanently after you think you’ve had enough requests, I’ve closed mine forever and I’m never opening it up again, so I dunno if I’ll make another one to see if I can give peeps another chance if they’ve missed it..

2 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

It’s cute!! Aw and I love that fur detail! I’ll ignore those legs despite the fact that they’re.. well plantigrade... I just wanna focus on how adorable this is! :3

Oh, I made this a while ago! I was just saying how I should update it 😉 But thank you anyway!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, RaanaTheBanana said:

Oh, I made this a while ago! I was just saying how I should update it 😉

Yeah I know, I was just giving some friendly advice to your past self! ^^

Guest SilverTheNicheling
7 minutes ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

Oh, I made this a while ago! I was just saying how I should update it 😉 But thank you anyway!

You’re welcome, take it from me! I was trying to remake an old pic of mine before :356440BC1-D6BD-4B9A-ADE1-5D53C2E1BB58.thumb.png.d20334e5d543cef868a4f23044d497cc.png

Oh, and when you’re remaking your pic, be sure to make your hind legs EXTRA digitigrade! As shown in the picture here of course.

26 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Can I give ya a tip? CLOSE your art requests topic permanently after you think you’ve had enough requests, I’ve closed mine forever and I’m never opening it up again, so I dunno if I’ll make another one to see if I can give peeps another chance if they’ve missed it..

Did, I just have to finish my fusions which are currently taking longer bc I’m away! So I couldn’t finish a prince drawing in a day most likely. 

Guest SilverTheNicheling
5 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Did, I just have to finish my fusions which are currently taking longer bc I’m away! So I couldn’t finish a prince drawing in a day most likely. 

Ah, okay, and yeah I figured, I think what I meant to say was.. don’t try and fill yourself up with too many.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

with ten dollars
I bought two games

Ooh whatcha get?

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

Shelter (one) and Terraria

Nice! Have fun! ^^