Stray Fawn Community

Who here’s excited for WolfQuest 3?

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

It’ll be less than a month by now before we see the new and advanced WQ in all its improving glory! I played the current game(2.7)since last year, and I had to give it time to get used to of course, the gameplay styles were what I thought amazing, until I looked at the more newer version, and realized, “oh.. oh my god.. 2.7 is actually ugly by comparison now to 3.0..” in terms of graphics, and gameplay, but with my opinion of the game out of the way.. how are you guys feeling about playing as a wolf in a immersive and realistic environment? I am! The game looks dang beautiful! I love the new courting and hunting mechanics especially, and the new models, animations and sounds bring more character to fauna in the world! 

What I might ask though.. is if your computer will be able to RUN the game? Especially with the OS your computer runs on, tell me what kind of computer you have, and if it is a gaming computer of course, which will no doubt run WQ3 better(and of course I’m all set since I got a modern gaming computer myself!)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, magnolia said:

I don’t have any of the wolfquest games but have been watching the devblogs religiously 👀 

Someday I will have it....😩

GET. THE GAME. NOW. The current version I mean.. that way you’ll get WQ3 Early Access for free! :3

I can't wait until I get to spend more money on this game! (and actually take more than 30 minutes to raise the pups... yeah, I'm that good, what about it?(I'm just kidding, but I did have wolves that had enough exp. that they could have an albino pup in each litter, and more than that...))

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
6 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

I can't wait until I get to spend more money on this game! (and actually take more than 30 minutes to raise the pups... yeah, I'm that good, what about it?(I'm just kidding, but I did have wolves that had enough exp. that they could have an albino pup in each litter, and more than that...))

Get the 2.7 version on Steam or on whatever source it sells it, then you’ll get 3.0 on Early Access for free, the early Access feature right now only shows the new and improved Amethyst Mt map, but it’ll have all the new gameplay mechanics and graphics for you to experience and enjoy!(as well as new music!)and I hope they get working on Slough Creek after that soon.. raising pups is actually kinda easy if you know what you’re doing.. and I’m hoping with more of the litters that we have, the more pups that will be picked off by preds possibly if there’s too many to raise, and the white pup isn’t really albino.. it’s just white.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 minutes ago, magnolia said:

Also I’d probably wuss out trying to murder a baby elk or something

Yeah I will admit.. I wouldn’t want to harm a baby animal either, especially since it would need to make it into adulthood in order to carry on their genes to the next generation! But since I’m a wolf, instincts are instincts....

4 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Get the 2.7 version on Steam or on whatever source it sells it, then you’ll get 3.0 on Early Access for free, the early Access feature right now only shows the new and improved Amethyst Mt map, but it’ll have all the new gameplay mechanics and graphics for you to experience and enjoy!(as well as new music!)and I hope they get working on Slough Creek after that soon.. raising pups is actually kinda easy if you know what you’re doing.. and I’m hoping with more of the litters that we have, the more pups that will be picked off by preds possibly if there’s too many to raise, and the white pup isn’t really albino.. it’s just white.

yeah. I know.

also what the HECK
IT JUST SOUNDED LIKE A GIANT STOMPED ON THE EARTH AND LEFT
WHAT THE HECK, STORM?!

• Eek! 1

23 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

It’ll be less than a month by now before we see the new and advanced WQ in all its improving glory! I played the current game(2.7)since last year, and I had to give it time to get used to of course, the gameplay styles were what I thought amazing, until I looked at the more newer version, and realized, “oh.. oh my god.. 2.7 is actually ugly by comparison now to 3.0..” in terms of graphics, and gameplay, but with my opinion of the game out of the way.. how are you guys feeling about playing as a wolf in a immersive and realistic environment? I am! The game looks dang beautiful! I love the new courting and hunting mechanics especially, and the new models, animations and sounds bring more character to fauna in the world! 

What I might ask though.. is if your computer will be able to RUN the game? Especially with the OS your computer runs on, tell me what kind of computer you have, and if it is a gaming computer of course, which will no doubt run WQ3 better(and of course I’m all set since I got a modern gaming computer myself!)

I is excite!

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

yeah. I know.

also what the HECK
IT JUST SOUNDED LIKE A GIANT STOMPED ON THE EARTH AND LEFT
WHAT THE HECK, STORM?!

Where? I’m usually getting loud booming noises in my backyard because of all the peeps setting off their fireworks too early.. :/

2 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Where? I’m usually getting loud booming noises in my backyard because of all the peeps setting off their fireworks too early.. :/

right outside my house
thunderstorm

actually, I saw lightning

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Renio2490 said:

right outside my house
thunderstorm

actually, I saw lightning

Oh wow, that’s quite intriguing.. and loud I bet.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Skysplash8 said:

YES

YES
YES

Nice to see you here Skysplash! Can’t wait to be running like a wolf! I NEED THAT STYLISH NEW RADIO COLLAR FOR MY WOLF VERSION OF SILVER YEEE!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Skysplash8 said:

I've been playing WolfQuest since my birthday (I spent hours playing it that day, made several friends and had a great day). I CAN'T WAIT FOR WOLFQUEST THREE EEEEEEEE

Ah, since which version? It’s awesome that you got it for your birthday! I’ve felt the same way about a game I got for my birthday, AND I WOULD SCREE IF A REMAKE OF THAT GAME GOT ANNOUCED! ^^

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, AshaAshi said:

I guess I am

I’d howl with you in the game! :3

1 hour ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Nice to see you here Skysplash! Can’t wait to be running like a wolf! I NEED THAT STYLISH NEW RADIO COLLAR FOR MY WOLF VERSION OF SILVER YEEE!

alsssoo maybe tomorrow we could play together on multiplayer? I usually play on multiplayer, it's more fun. I played through the game one on singleplayer, RIP Goldenrod and Basil (curse you, stranger wolf, for killing the only light gray pup, aka MY FAVORITE). LONG LIVE JASMINE AND SUNFLOWER THO! Once WQ 3 comes I might try playing there with Jas. Anyways on multi i always play as a wolf Liki (she's the one I palyed in single too). but YEAH tomorrow let's play together (not today because it's like 9:20 pm)!!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

alsssoo maybe tomorrow we could play together on multiplayer? I usually play on multiplayer, it's more fun. I played through the game one on singleplayer, RIP Goldenrod and Basil (curse you, stranger wolf, for killing the only light gray pup, aka MY FAVORITE). LONG LIVE JASMINE AND SUNFLOWER THO! Once WQ 3 comes I might try playing there with Jas. Anyways on multi i always play as a wolf Liki (she's the one I palyed in single too). but YEAH tomorrow let's play together (not today because it's like 9:20 pm)!!

Id love that!! I have a wolf who’s raising his own pack named Blade, though I think I did the clone exploit and created a wolf like him, except he’s just for multiplayer.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 minutes ago, AshaAshi said:

I can't get it

I might ask my mom tomorrow but I recently got Minecraft and I'll probably feel guilty(A flaw of mine)

You got a month to wait, so don’t worry.