Stray Fawn Community

I’m taking a break..

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Due to some eventful problems going on with me, I’m staying off for a while, I won’t leave the forums, but I need the time off to do other things, hopefully work on my requests, but actually for now the requests are going on hiatus, I know this may not be a big deal, but for me, I’ve been on way too much and it’s probably time I take another break, I NEED to take care of myself more, I need to be more aware of what causes me to go mental, and so I shall take my leave then, I might probably be gone for the entire month of July, so I’m sorry, I’ll miss you all. :(

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, AshaAshi said:

It's fine

Taking a break is good for you

Thank you, and even if I wasn’t going mental, I know I should be aware that my time is up.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 minutes ago, magnolia said:

I hope you feel better. Sometimes a break is just what we need. *hugs*

Hope we hear from you again soon!

*hugs!* x3 thank you! This makes me feel so warm and satisfied, I can’t wait to come back to hear what’s been going on, OH! and to share my WolfQuest 3 experience with you folks too! :3

Sometimes you have to leave, and that's okay. You can leave if you really need to.

except I can't because I have way too much to keep track of on here I don't even know the last time I left for more than 24 hours

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

Sometimes you have to leave, and that's okay. You can leave if you really need to.

except I can't because I have way too much to keep track of on here I don't even know the last time I left for more than 24 hours

Perhaps you should need a break too, no one here will really mind, neither will I, it’ll just be a way for you to unwind and go do other things in life, it’s summer vacation anyways so.. you can do whatever you want! :)

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Alrighty then.. well.. goodbye everyone! Have a great summer! And your requests will come don’t worry! (I’m even still thinking about the art trade @magnolia, it’s just gonna take a while from all the other folks that have posted.)

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Perhaps you should need a break too, no one here will really mind, neither will I, it’ll just be a way for you to unwind and go do other things in life, it’s summer vacation anyways so.. you can do whatever you want! :)

I can't leave
(even if I do all my time will be spent on... my Xbox (also the joy I'm getting from Terraria is unexplainable because I forgot all about because I stopped playing it for a year BUT I LOVE IT TOO MUCH!))

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Alrighty then.. well.. goodbye everyone! Have a great summer! And your requests will come don’t worry! (I’m even still thinking about the art trade @magnolia, it’s just gonna take a while from all the other folks that have posted.)

goodbye!
(and goodmorning to you all those mornings I can't tell you "goodmorning")

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Been a YouTube addict lately, but hopefully I can get myself to playing video games more often, ugh.. hopefully tomorrow I can get my sister to play Super Smash Bros despite the fact that Church is tomorrow.