Stray Fawn Community

Renio's "Homethread" (ugh)

Renio2490

I'll probably just talk to myself over here and chat about anything.

And here's some of my generators:
https://perchance.org/vu0xdzzwnj#edit (please all the personalities I had to write was pAiNfUl. also this is a wip and I need more to add to it)
https://perchance.org/vyhw434xym#edit (Warrior Cat generator.)
https://perchance.org/njihg3iy48#edit (Focat(fox-cat) generator. they're basically more simple Nichelings)

https://perchance.org/izfhm42x07#edit (an empty generator where I can make it whatever you want it to be! :D)

and...
Prince! (Prince day is every Thursday)

20190601200827_1.thumb.jpg.9fed3fb04b85a8622799210155798432.jpg

His mate, Havella:
20190601201928_1.thumb.jpg.18bd0a969284fe77b5e5281803b84b48.jpg

Pretty, "blessed" boy Nuro that I'm falling in love with:
20190628001928_1.thumb.jpg.f5a5b011cca4b741a3839e70d9d1848e.jpg

The bro trio, and I also probably love them way too much:
20190628010604_1.thumb.jpg.92ede82863084bf2e8730e057f4419da.jpg

Minbaana, the best goddess of flight:
20190405181543_1.thumb.jpg.504bce49eefa74f82095b2a7a6576214.jpg

• Like 2

Brain Stew

I'm having trouble trying to sleep
I'm counting sheep but running out
As time ticks by
And still I try
No rest for crosstops in my mind

On my own, here we go

My eyes feel like they're gonna bleed
Dried up and bulging out my skull
My mouth is dry
My face is numb
Fricked up and spun out in my room

On my own, here we go

My mind is set on overdrive
The clock is laughing in my face
A crooked spine
My senses dulled
Passed the point of delirium

On my own, here we go

My eyes feel like they're gonna bleed
Dried up and bulging out my skull
My mouth is dry
My face is numb
Fricked up and spun out in my room

On my own, here we go

greatest song

I'm kinda mad, sad, shaking in, back forth These hacksaw, slack jaws, kicking in back doors Its awful, stupid chickens pecking debacles With mouthfuls freakin chickens, pissing me off URG I’m lookin at these people who hating, discrete and evil Telling me that I’m never gunna be anything, a cheap voice And I don’t even know what’s goin on anymore Cuz these people lookin at me like I’m stupid…. Irregulore Halt! Putting their words in a vault! Lurkin and jerkin to tear what I’m workin on thinkin it’s getting them off Spitting and scoff Pick on my dreams Thinking I'm joke and missing the ball But what do they mean its going its going it going it’s gone Ha look at me I will do and will succeed If I don't, I don't care I’ll pull down your underwear Ha look at me I will do and will succeed If I don't, I don't care I’ll pull down your underwear Welp, now I’m looking up!... And down at the same time cuz i do not give a WHAT! Now these people looking at me like i am freaking nuts Cuz Ill be preaching what we be seeking, never giving up I'm taking the crash course of beating a dead horse trying to convince (or tell) dorks That I'ma pass that I'ma hash back glad proving them wrong cuz I’ll be silly with it back down to my booshwa Call me Liza Koshy Mad puns Booha Ha look at me I will do and will succeed If I don't, I don't care I’ll pull down your underwear And now I sit down reflect and backtrack To those wack from my past who passed trash Who act bad who say that I'm… nothing.. a cast out Get back in your glass house cuz not only am I something… I'm SomeThingElse Ha look at me I will do and will succeed If I don't, I don't care I’ll pull down your underwear Ha look at me I will do and will succeed If I don't, I don't care I’ll pull down your underwear

• Like 1

Just now, Renio2490 said:

yeah
they probably would, because like, what did I ever do here to be remembered?
such great thoughts that pop into my brain when I'm trying to go to sleep

That's like the thoughts I thought when I had leave Quotev for like 2 weeks because of my computer

I thought that they would be super mean even though I told that I had to leave for 2 weeks 

But they weren't