Stray Fawn Community

Can I draw your Warrior Cats OCs?

MAТТRESS

Don't know if this is the right place to put this...but yea! Submit your Warriros OCs, and I will draw them. But! Please make your cat on this...thingy-https://www.surfnetkids.com/games/create-a-warrior-cat/. And I'll be nice an credit people, why not! The person who made this cat creator thing has a Deviantart, and they're called Neikoish on there, I believe. (https://www.deviantart.com/neikoish) Their Deviant isn't really in-use, but they have links to their other places on there too!  Anyways, anyways, anyways. In addition to that, I also ask that you proviiiide-

-Purrrrrsonality of your cat (cringe)

-Name

-Backstory (optional)

Thank you and I look forward to drawwwing!

It won't let me take a picture. Red with a full underbelly and hazel eyes, shorthaired body.

Name: Foxclaw

Personality: Hot-tempered, Motherly, Crazy

Backstory: Not really any

• Paw up 1

image.png.742cbfc65ebd88a12e0f0a8aeb5303a7.png

'Royal' 

A tall, caramel coloured tom with a shine to his fur and a golden hue that is most dense around his neck. He wears a black collar which has wasp stingers fitted into it (shown as dog teeth in the image above); as far as scars go, his nose has a single crooked scar running through it, and his right ear has a notch taken out of it. His eyes are green and blue, as shown in the image below:

04bb1157-9b37-11e9-950c-ada833267625.gif

Royal is calm- or at least pretends to be. He dislikes his role in his clan, and often wonders what it would be like to leave, although he knows that doing so would be a death sentence- thus, he spends his time, instead, attempting to annoy the other clans into kitnapping him through various means, all more shady and morbid than the last. 

• Paw up 1

On 6/29/2019 at 5:47 PM, Fruit Yogurt Cat said:

It won't let me take a picture. Red with a full underbelly and hazel eyes, shorthaired body.

Name: Foxclaw

Personality: Hot-tempered, Motherly, Crazy

Backstory: Not really any

Here it is! Also, can we just appreciate how GREAT at procrastinating I am? Like, 10/10. Anyways, I hope you like it!Foxclaw.thumb.jpg.5c4b53a2b7bf01b23b90f45d1ac38713.jpg

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1
  • Love 1

On 6/30/2019 at 9:05 AM, wikipedia (angel) said:

image.png.742cbfc65ebd88a12e0f0a8aeb5303a7.png

'Royal' 

A tall, caramel coloured tom with a shine to his fur and a golden hue that is most dense around his neck. He wears a black collar which has wasp stingers fitted into it (shown as dog teeth in the image above); as far as scars go, his nose has a single crooked scar running through it, and his right ear has a notch taken out of it. His eyes are green and blue, as shown in the image below:

04bb1157-9b37-11e9-950c-ada833267625.gif

Royal is calm- or at least pretends to be. He dislikes his role in his clan, and often wonders what it would be like to leave, although he knows that doing so would be a death sentence- thus, he spends his time, instead, attempting to annoy the other clans into kitnapping him through various means, all more shady and morbid than the last. 

Okay, I have finished with Royal. He's pretty but...complex in design. But I actually had a lot of fun drawing him!Royal.thumb.jpg.9f25db1f540f52892505097fd59a252c.jpg

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...