Stray Fawn Community

Kingdom of Stones, the Sequel

Broken

18 minutes ago, ImpyFawn10 said:

Sikore saw Falcon

Whats he, the king, doing with Cardinal?

Sikore thought as Cardinal as annoying. She huffed

Falcon ignored her gaze. Nosy, can’t anyone learn to respect someone’s privacy? He thought agitatedly you himself.

28 minutes ago, The Flower Fawn said:

Falcon ignored her gaze. Nosy, can’t anyone learn to respect someone’s privacy? He thought agitatedly you himself.

Sikore saw Falcon look away

You can't hide it from me, chum. She thought

I wonder what the queen would think of this? She thought as she bonded towards the castle gates

4 minutes ago, ImpyFawn10 said:

Sikore saw Falcon look away

You can't hide it from me, chum. She thought

I wonder what the queen would think of this? She thought as she bonded towards the castle gates

(The queens already there.)
The King snarled slightly and returner his Amber gaze to @Broken “well?” He snarled. “Come to drag me away to the dungeons sweetheart?”

2 minutes ago, The Flower Fawn said:

The King snarled slightly and returner his Amber gaze to @Broken “well?” He snarled. “Come to drag me away to the dungeons sweetheart?”

(I didn't know that, but she not going to the queen)

Sikore descended down the winding stairs and into the dungeons

They look... empty. She thought

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, ImpyFawn10 said:

(I didn't know that, but she not going to the queen)

Sikore descended down the winding stairs and into the dungeons

They look... empty. She thought

Forsythia walked through the empty halls of the castle, she had discarded her veil earlier. “I’m done with mourning.” She mewed to herself. 

5 hours ago, The Flower Fawn said:

Forsythia walked through the empty halls of the castle, she had discarded her veil earlier. “I’m done with mourning.” She mewed to herself. 

Sikore went up the winding stairs and bumped into Forsythia

"Oh! What are you doing?" Sikore asked, "Not that I'm saying your not allowed, because for the most part you are allowed."

7 hours ago, ImpyFawn10 said:

Sikore went up the winding stairs and bumped into Forsythia

"Oh! What are you doing?" Sikore asked, "Not that I'm saying your not allowed, because for the most part you are allowed."

“I was going to the kitchen to get a snack.” She said and flushed in embarrassment.

8 hours ago, The Flower Fawn said:

“I was going to the kitchen to get a snack.” She said and flushed in embarrassment.

"Excuse me, my tongue is tied. I can't speak." Sikore tried to die down the embarrassment for Forsythia 

(Do the knights have their own rooms?)

"Excuse me, my tongue is tied. I can't speak." Sikore tried to die down the embarrassment for Forsythia 

(Hmm maybe theirs like a barrack where they all live together? Idk)

“Well goodnight Knight Silkore.” She said and brushed by her.

• 1 month later...
On 12/1/2019 at 3:54 PM, Flower said:

Sequoia growled. "Don't sweetheart me! You were so much different before you became king! Now look at you, running away with some lowly guard! You can't even have children! It's disgusting." But as soon as she finished, a look of secret washed over her face. But it quickly went away.

@Flower

1 hour ago, Broken said:

Sequoia growled. "Don't sweetheart me! You were so much different before you became king! Now look at you, running away with some lowly guard! You can't even have children! It's disgusting." But as soon as she finished, a look of secret washed over her face. But it quickly went away.

@Flower

“How dare I marry a stick up queen who hardly has any emotions?! I should have never done anything for the good of the kingdom! If I had left in the first place I would never have to deal with the Sorry likes of you!” He shrieked in rage.

15 minutes ago, Flower said:

“How dare I marry a stick up queen who hardly has any emotions?! I should have never done anything for the good of the kingdom! If I had left in the first place I would never have to deal with the Sorry likes of you!” He shrieked in rage.

There was a look of hurt in her eyes. She glared at Cardinal, but he was curled up on the ground, sobbing quietly. 

1 minute ago, Broken said:

There was a look of hurt in her eyes. She glared at Cardinal, but he was curled up on the ground, sobbing quietly. 

He looked down at his beloved and stroked his mane. “There there my prince.” He soothed.

6 minutes ago, Broken said:

(I just realized that we've been spelling her name wrong.)

"Yes, I do."

“Not in my eyes my prince.” He said not taking his glare off Sacoya.

5 minutes ago, Broken said:

Sequoia glared back.

"I'm the reason of everyone's problems." Cardinal sobbed.

“Look what you’ve done to him! To all of us!” He shouted at Sequoia

44 minutes ago, Flower said:

“Cardinal wait!” He said chasing after him.

He just kept running, until he reached the beach. The waves were hitting the shore with a powerful force. Thunder rumbled and rain fell from the sky as if, it too, was crying.