Stray Fawn Community

Kingdom of Stones, the Sequel

Broken

Falcon was sad but stood up tall. I’m going to be king! But it doesn’t feel good.. or right.

forsythia moved over to where Cardinal was and sat or stood next to him.  “In a sense we both lost them.” She whispered cryptically.

Forsythia took off her veil. Her facial features were soft and beautiful and her violet eyes sparkled. She took a flower crown from a nearby bench and placed it on her head. She got her basket of flower petals and waited for her cue.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Cardinal just wanted the wedding to be over. Once he stops having time for me, I won't love him anymore.

Sacoya was almost ready, she just had to get her crown with sapphires and rubies.

(Steven Universe reference)

@FlowerMask @AshaAshi

((I don't get it the reference))

I shouldn't have these feelings. Snow told herself over and over in her head.

8 minutes ago, AshaAshi said:

((I don't get it the reference))

I shouldn't have these feelings. Snow told herself over and over in her head.

(Have you watched SU?)

Cardinal looked at her. "Are you okay?" He asked.

(If there's anyone to tell that you're gay, it's Cardinal)

Just now, AshaAshi said:

((No))

"Erm…" Snow looked at paws, then mumbled, "I have feelings for Maple when I shouldn't"

"It's okay... Well, maybe it's not that bad. Talk to Sacoya about it, if she ever comes."

Falcon walked over to Cardinal. “.. I never wanted this.. my.. friend..” he’s so much more then a friend! My loyal companion, the only one who gets me, my love. He looked at him and blinked away tears. “I’ll see you around.. take care of Snow.” He turned to Snow. “Head guard.” He chuckled. “You’ll do great sis.” He dipped his head, his crown shifting. It was encrusted with lapis lazuli and peridots. He turned away, his paws slowly carrying him to the altar.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

Falcon walked over to Cardinal. “.. I never wanted this.. my.. friend..” he’s so much more then a friend! My loyal companion, the only one who gets me, my love. He looked at him and blinked away tears. “I’ll see you around.. take care of Snow.” He turned to Snow. “Head guard.” He chuckled. “You’ll do great sis.” He dipped his head, his crown shifting. It was encrusted with lapis lazuli and peridots. He turned away, his paws slowly carrying him to the altar.

Snow nodded and smiled slightly, I can be heard now.

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

(The SU references)

Cardinal smiled, then looked at Maple to signal the music to start

• Love 1

Just now, Brokenshock said:

(The SU references)

Cardinal smiled, then looked at Maple to signal the music to start

Forsythia waited for the queen to walk out into the open. She clenched her basked with pale pink roses in it.