Stray Fawn Community

Kingdom of Stones, the Sequel

Broken

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Sacoya stepped down. 

"I guess it's time to dance..." She said.

“Can I have a minuet.. alone?” He asked.

4 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"Of course. I will wait for you on the dance floor." She said and walked towards the dance floor.

He nodded in thanks then stepped towards Cardinal. “I-I’m sorry..” he kept his head bowed in shame until his crown almost slipped off his head. “Whoops..” he mumbled and fixed it.

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

He nodded in thanks then stepped towards Cardinal. “I-I’m sorry..” he kept his head bowed in shame until his crown almost slipped off his head. “Whoops..” he mumbled and fixed it.

"It's fine." He said and walked to the shore and stared at the waves.

(They live in a large island)

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"It's fine." He said and walked to the shore and stared at the waves.

(They live in a large island)

Forsythia followed him and sat next to him. “Nothing I can say will take the pain away but just know your not alone.” She had replaced her veil but she took it off revealing her soft beautiful facial features

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

Forsythia followed him and sat next to him. “Nothing I can say will take the pain away but just know your not alone.” She had replaced her veil but she took it off revealing her soft beautiful facial features

He looked at her. "I get it okay! Everyone is sympathetic to me because I killed Clover and loved Falcon! But I don't need anyone's sympathy! Why does everyone all of a sudden care about me? Because my life got ruined! But I don't care!" He said then got up.

He looked at her. "I get it okay! Everyone is sympathetic to me because I killed Clover and loved Falcon! But I don't need anyone's sympathy! Why does everyone all of a sudden care about me? Because my life got ruined! But I don't care!" He said then got up.

“My life ain’t perfect either!” She snapped. “If you shut everything out you’ll never see the light again! I wanted to be your friend, I thought we would understand each other.. but I was wrong..” she turned away, she looked fragile like if you blew on her she’d collapse.

3 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“My life ain’t perfect either!” She snapped. “If you shut everything out you’ll never see the light again! I wanted to be your friend, I thought we would understand each other.. but I was wrong..” she turned away, she looked fragile like if you blew on her she’d collapse.

"Well, at least you didn't get ripped from your sister after she was all you had, then having to deal with bad nichelings, then killing an innocent nicheling, and having the one that you love, ripped away from you like everyone has! And there is so much more but I don't have the time! So, I'm sorry that I was different then what you expected!"

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"Well, at least you didn't get ripped from your sister after she was all you had, then having to deal with bad nichelings, then killing an innocent nicheling, and having the one that you love, ripped away from you like everyone has! And there is so much more but I don't have the time! So, I'm sorry that I was different then what you expected!"

“Just listen to yourself! Fix your problems instead of drowning in your own self pity!” She snapped then turned in her heel and stalked away throwing her veil at him.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

“Just listen to yourself! Fix your problems instead of drowning in your own self pity!” She snapped then turned in her heel and stalked away throwing her veil at him.

"I've tried to. But they always end in disaster." He said then walked farther down the shore.

"I've tried to. But they always end in disaster." He said then walked farther down the shore.

She still stalked away.

Falcon walked over to Sacoya. “Hello Queen.. wait..” how the heck do I address her? I’m not a guard anymore I’m a king.. “Queen Sacoya.” He finished.

She still stalked away.

Falcon walked over to Sacoya. “Hello Queen.. wait..” how the heck do I address her? I’m not a guard anymore I’m a king.. “Queen Sacoya.” He finished.

"Hello Falcon." She said.

Cardinal walked to the castle and into his room. How do I stop acting like this? He thought. He looked around and saw his sword hanging up. I guess I should stop worrying about everything and start acting like a normal knight.

(I feel like Cardinal will become kind of like a pearl, where he just does wherever Sacoya or Falcon tells him to. Ooh, should I make a SU rp?)

@FlowerMask

Cardinal walked to the castle and into his room. How do I stop acting like this? He thought. He looked around and saw his sword hanging up. I guess I should stop worrying about everything and start acting like a normal knight.

(I feel like Cardinal will become kind of like a pearl, where he just does wherever Sacoya or Falcon tells him to. Ooh, should I make a SU rp?)

@FlowerMask

(Ye!)

Falcon awkwardly danced around the dance floor with Sacoya. He was a knight and had little practice in dancing but was quick on his feet.

19 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

(Ye!)

Falcon awkwardly danced around the dance floor with Sacoya. He was a knight and had little practice in dancing but was quick on his feet.

Sacoya had never danced. She looked more awkward then Falcon. "Umm, should we invite everyone to the dance floor?"

(Should it be in a PM between the two of us, or in the off topic section?)

Sacoya had never danced. She looked more awkward then Falcon. "Umm, should we invite everyone to the dance floor?"

(Should it be in a PM between the two of us, or in the off topic section?)

(Pm? Idk)

”yes, the less attention drawn to our inferior dancing the better.” He joked waiting for her stoic faced response.

(Pm? Idk)

”yes, the less attention drawn to our inferior dancing the better.” He joked waiting for her stoic faced response.

She looked at everyone else. "Where's Cardinal?" She asked.