Stray Fawn Community

REALLY?!

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

I abandon the only child with a friggin lean body and velvet paw.. and I already land on an island which up north has a jungle port?! No, just no...7A7C1092-828D-402D-BF61-895CBB4E182F.thumb.jpeg.cdde6a1fa6c85065dd86c3298b1a0e87.jpeg

(anybody got suggestions as to what I should do with my tribe here?)

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

I abandon the only child with a friggin lean body and velvet paw.. and I already land on an island which up north has a jungle port?! No, just no...7A7C1092-828D-402D-BF61-895CBB4E182F.thumb.jpeg.cdde6a1fa6c85065dd86c3298b1a0e87.jpeg

(anybody got suggestions as to what I should do with my tribe here?)

Does any of your nichelings have lean body inactive>

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, AshaAshi said:

Does any of your nichelings have lean body inactive>

Nope, all of them have big body being hidden pretty much, either I screwed it up by breeding the wrong pairs in the royal line, or I pretty much decided that these guys are just not meant to be in a jungle or savanna at all...

Guest SilverTheNicheling

All except for Crane(Falcon’s son)who just carries medium body in general, his grandmother Amethyst used to carry Skye’s lean body, and it was just never passed on correctly it seems.. Li’l Plati(which Hawk named her after his sister Platinum, and in a cute way), was the last one to carry the lean body actively, so pretty much I did a horrible job in keeping it in the family..

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Nope, all of them have big body being hidden pretty much, either I screwed it up by breeding the wrong pairs in the royal line, or I pretty much decided that these guys are just not meant to be in a jungle or savanna at all...

Well I think you should still go into the jungle even if that means having one turn being gone

But that's up to you

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, AshaAshi said:

Well I think you should still go into the jungle even if that means having one turn being gone

But that's up to you

If it means showing up to find that there’s no mountain port and having the chance of apes swarming us and being eaten by carnivorous plants, I guess I’ll have to try and decide what to do for them, but I don’t have a whole lot of options either..

Guest SilverTheNicheling

From what I can tell, that jungle port doesn’t seem to be too overly dangerous, so there’s that.. I think I might just have to look up what that port was again and see what it takes to survive there(of course stealth genes and heat resistance are greatly needed)and if I’m in great danger, my only option is to just friggin run.05AFF8C1-E0A8-40ED-8FF0-97265510A0F5.thumb.jpeg.d2e4654471d2486dcb0f0922e41410a3.jpeg

(I bet Skye isn’t too overly impressed with me...)

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Welp..I’m kinda done for the day, so I’ll post more updates about the issue tomorrow Alright?

Guest SilverTheNicheling

AGGH! I have never used the poll system so idk how it works... so I’m just gonna tell you guys that IF I should go to the Flower Port on the right, use the love emote, if you guys want me to go to the scary jungle then do a thumbs up, I am DEFINITELY not prepared to take more damage than usual... Er.. unless.. ahh.. I might need to check my sandbox settings later and figure out the enemy damage I put on.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 hour ago, magnolia said:

Medium body is good enough for heat resistance depending on the island. Velvet paw unlocks in the jungle too. :)

Oh! Well good to know! I actually did just realize too that the royal line carries spot genes actively, so I have no doubt they’ll do a decent job at surviving, does melanism help out in some way in the jungle as well..?

Edited by SilverTheNicheling
Changed stuff

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, magnolia said:

I’m not sure. It should though.

Do you know which jungle it is? 

It might be the Rainforest since it has more than 5 tiles, but I don’t know if that’s it..

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, magnolia said:

It must be the rainforest.

I checked the wiki.

Rainforest is p easy

As far as I know, it is, I just need to be extra careful that I don’t get caught.. and I have a hybrid that has 12 strength, so he would be able to demolish an ape every 10 hits of its life! I just gotta remember to heal him afterwards.. *gulp*

Guest SilverTheNicheling

LETS NOT FORGET that the sabertooth fangs grant distasteful appearance, so there could be a chance that the ape will avoid my tribe entirely..

Guest SilverTheNicheling

And my goodness I also have stinky tail running in the royal line, so I need to make sure I keep that in besides hammer tail despite the fact that it gives strength, it’s just not ideal for the jungle at this time, and until I get to the mountains, Silver’s tail will have to do..

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 minutes ago, magnolia said:

Yeah. And they can’t cross rivers anymore so just stay on the other side and don’t go near any ape trees!

Geez it seems so much easier to survive in the jungle if you know what you’re doing, and I guess the game was smart enough to give it to me because I have a decent chance of surviving there.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
7 minutes ago, magnolia said:

Also, sacrifices are awesome. Make some ugly hybrids distract it while the cute ones live in peace :)

I think the hybrids will guard the perimeters, while the royal line plans an escape route to the rendezvous port(which I hope to god is the mountain biome, my creatures pretty much carry a lot of genes that are suited for that place..)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, magnolia said:

If it’s rainforest there should be an easy port too. Good luck!!

It should probably contain a medium based port, so that means that first snow could possibly be there, and thank you! I think my fears have been cleared up now! ^^